Rumour Pie + Saint 'Coming out' on The Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly sure it's darcy moore.

he is believed to be making a documentary himself and his sexuality, believed to come out end of year.

When people alluded to son of a great earlier on in the thread and elsewhere..... he was the last person I suspected.

Literally shocked to be sitting here. Legit shook even.

Hey guys, just dropping in to let everyone know that I don't care.

I'm so progressive that this is perfectly normal to me. I can't believe there's a thread for this. Do we have threads when we find out that people are straight?!

I just wanted you all to know how far ahead of the curve I am.

Peace out.

Hey guys, just dropping in to let everyone know that I don't care.

I'm so progressive that this is perfectly normal to me. I can't believe there's a thread for this. Do we have threads when we find out that people are straight?!

I just wanted you all to know how far ahead of the curve I am.

Peace out.

......sooooo, you're saying you're gay ??

He's coming out ffs, not solving the Arab Israeli conflict. How is this documentary worthy?

Everybody has their own story to tell. Some do it over a beer at the pub, others paint a picture, and there are even those who write about it on BigFooty. What difference does it make?

I’ve seen plenty of documentaries about people I initially perceived to be unremarkable or boring. Turned out more than a few made for compelling viewing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting pic however the hashtag #nohomo avoids teh gay. Also interesting 'like' by big Darce who if he had teh gay would take offence yea....? The plot thickens.

IMG_3342.jpg

Well, the Footy Show will have to come up with some story that is relevant to today's game, after watching last night's "Front Bar" i'm almost comatose. Fair dinkum, it was just a "Lethal" and "Blighty" celebratory show, we all know how good they were, David Parkin has lost his mind if he thinks Sam Mitchell is the best Hawk ever, but the entire show was dedicated to them telling us so...I'm getting Sam withdrawal symptoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back