Competitions Pieman 2017 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

PIEMAN TRADE PERIOD 2017

We have the bye this week so that means it's trade time.

It's your opportunity to revive your Pieman team's flagging fortunes and mount a challenge for the lead. (Or in my case, just to earn a little self-respect :( )

Here's how it works:
  • You can trade any number of players for new ones.
  • You don't have to trade any players if you don't want to.
  • You may trade the same player in and out (you might do this to get the better handicap if his new handicap is higher than his pre-season handicap)
  • You may not trade in a player if he is already in your team (unless you just traded him out). That is, you can't have a player featuring twice in your team.
  • All points your side has recorded to date are unchanged by any trades.
  • Your newly constituted side scores Pieman points the same way your old one did, starting with Round 12. That is, your weekly score is the sum of your best four players' scores plus any points you got for a nominated banker, who must be one of your listed players.
  • You may change your trade up to closing time (including cancelling a trade) or you can add new trades, but in all cases it must be done in a new post, not by editing your original post. Edits will not be recognised.
  • Closing time is the start time for the Round 12 match against Sydney, i.e. 7:20pm Thursday 8th June. No trades posted after that time will be accepted.
  • This will be your ONLY trading opportunity for 2017. Your newly constituted side will be the one you carry right through the remaining H&A games and the finals.
In future team listings, newly traded in players will be denoted by a "T1" after their name, e.g. "Picken-T1", to distinguish them from the pre-season version (just plain "Picken" in this example).

Any questions about trading rules can be posted here. I'll try to answer them straight away.

So here are the new handicaps.
The pre-season handicaps are shown at left for your reference.
The new (T1) handicaps are at right (gold highlight).

Roarke Smith and Stewart Crameri are excluded because they have season-ending injuries.

upload_2017-5-29_1-33-48.png

Trade away!

Here are the initial teams we all selected (for anyone who was looking for the info):
348910_9914b645dd6df78421c1ccefb7767ca0.png

OUT: Crameri, McLean
IN: Biggs, Roughead

Thanks dogwatch
out: Smith, McLean, Libba, Jong

In: Smith, Mclean, Libba, Jong
Out: Crameri

In: Suckling

Out Cloke McLean Daniel
In Dickson Wallis JJ
Out: Jong, McLean, Picken, Cloke
In: Jong, Cloke, Dahlhaus, Wallis
Out: McLean, Picken, Smith, Suckling

In: McLean, Picken, Wallis, Bont
Out: Suckling, Dahlhaus, Crameri, Cloke, Picken

In: Dickson, Dale, Wallis, Bont and Picken

Catastrophic changes
Out: Crameri Jong
In: Dale Biggs
Done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUT: Suckling, Cordy, Dahlhaus, McLean

IN: Dickson, Wallis, JJ, McLean

Out: Everyone
In: Wallis, Jong, Johannisen, Dahlhaus, Liberatore, Dale
:eek:
Ill trade Crameri and Smith to Wallis and Daniel
out: Crameri, English, Suckling
In: Wallis, Dickson, Roughead
OUT: Suckling, Cordy, Dahlhaus, McLean

IN: Dickson, Wallis, JJ, McLean
Our: Crameri, Picken
In: T Boyd, Picken
Out: Jong, Smith, Suckling, Cloke
In: Jong, Wallis, TBoyd, Dale
Out Crameri, Campbell
In Wallis, Roughhead.
Done.

Dickson coming in from 11 to 10 (because he's not injured anymore) was my only player to be cheaper now than at the start of the year

None of them have been any good, hence why I'm second last and need to take some risks to catch up!

I've saved my bankers so if one of them gets on a roll I can cash in :D

Dickson coming in from 11 to 10 (because he's not injured anymore) was my only player to be cheaper now than at the start of the year

None of them have been any good, hence why I'm second last and need to take some risks to catch up!

I've saved my bankers so if one of them gets on a roll I can cash in :D
Stop being so calculating ... you're the first one I'm trying to overtake!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back