Competitions Pieman 2019 - Midyear Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, with thanks to Vinegar Mess again for doing some software updates, here are the Pieman teams with trades made up to midnight 14 June. You can still make changes to your team right up to the start time of Rd 13 against Carlton Sat night.

We'd appreciate it if you could check that your team is correct, just in case any bugs have crept into the system. Let us know if anything looks wrong.

I'll post a final list of teams after the trade period ends.

Note that there are still some teams that have yet to use a banker (they are highlighted in red in the table below). There are 11 rounds left and you have 11 bankers left. If you don't use them, you lose them. Don't say you weren't warned!
Brassrazoo
businessfish
Cam1967
cecil

EDIT: Just noticed businessfish has nominated a banker this week.:thumbsu:

Also please note the following about the table below:
  • "T1" after a player's name means he was picked up in the trade period (and his trade handicap might not be the same as his pre-season handicap).
  • The "Bankers Remaining" column shows how many bankers you had after Rd 11. If you've already nominated a banker for the Carlton game it won't be reflected in the table below.

1560521916429.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, with thanks to Vinegar Mess again for doing some software updates, here are the Pieman teams with trades made up to midnight 14 June. You can still make changes to your team right up to the start time of Rd 13 against Carlton Sat night.

We'd appreciate it if you could check that your team is correct, just in case any bugs have crept into the system. Let us know if anything looks wrong.

I'll post a final list of teams after the trade period ends.

Note that there are still some teams that have yet to use a banker (they are highlighted in red in the table below). There are 11 rounds left and you have 11 bankers left. If you don't use them, you lose them. Don't say you weren't warned!
Brassrazoo
businessfish
Cam1967
cecil

EDIT: Just noticed businessfish has nominated a banker this week.:thumbsu:

Also please note the following about the table below:
  • "T1" after a player's name means he was picked up in the trade period (and his trade handicap might not be the same as his pre-season handicap).
  • The "Bankers Remaining" column shows how many bankers you had after Rd 11. If you've already nominated a banker for the Carlton game it won't be reflected in the table below.

View attachment 692403
Hi DW I should have dale out and Gardener

Hi DW I should have dale out and Gardener
Yes, I think that's right. I haven't had a chance to check them all. Been busy.
Thanks for checking and the feedback. Will fix.

OK folks here are the final teams following the trade period. Please check yours to make sure it's as requested. Let us know if you think there's a problem ... that's not of your own doing.

(Note that the bankers remaining column now shows how many bankers you've got left after Rd 13. The maximum it will show is the number of H&A games we have left.)

1560686418596.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back