Competitions Pieman 2020 Rd 12 v Adelaide Sun 16 Aug 1:05pm (Metricon)

Remove this Banner Ad

cecil in 5th without using a banker is hugely impressive.

Btw dogwatch, is it possible to do a threadtag for this competition? Think a lot less people would forget about it if it came up in their notifications each round.

cecil in 5th without using a banker is hugely impressive.

Btw dogwatch, is it possible to do a threadtag for this competition? Think a lot less people would forget about it if it came up in their notifications each round.
Good point about cecil. He's done well with his hands off the wheel!

How do threadtags work? Is that the same as tagging users? If I start a thread each week I don't want to have to separately tag 40 users each time. However if there's a one-off way of doing it for the season (e.g. if I can create a tag group) I don't mind.

Good point about cecil. He's done well with his hands off the wheel!

How do threadtags work? Is that the same as tagging users? If I start a thread each week I don't want to have to separately tag 40 users each time. However if there's a one-off way of doing it for the season (e.g. if I can create a tag group) I don't mind.

It's thread rollover - I don't know how to do it (perhaps a mod can help?) but it happens for me on the Association Football board - really useful for matchday threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back