Competitions Pieman Mk II - Proof of Concept 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Pieman Mk II Results Round 16 v West Coast

Well hopefully the number crunching is a bit more robust this week.

Congrats to Kermit for winning the pseudo-Kelvin and increasing her overall lead. Fossie 32 came in equal third with a zombie team (carried over from last week).

The other two zombie teams were Acwmr and Dogbites. Dogbites was allocated Wallis (as lowest handicap/lowest jumper number) as a replacement for the absent Vandermeer and he got 18 points out of it.

You mostly went for 5x1 combos this week. Is the 20 point bonus too much of an attraction? Nobody actually got the bonus but it might have affected strategy.

Next Waiting made a bold - but ultimately unsuccessful - selection with a 3+2. If either of those players kicked a goal he'd have topped the weekly scores.

This week:

1599480136252.png

Here's the leaderboard after Rd 16. Who's going to launch a challenge to Kermit?

1599480392778.png

Green means top score for the week. Yellow means zombie team.

Here are the handicaps for Round 17 v Hawthorn.

The club still hasn't updated the injury list (it's dated 1 Sept) so I'm going with what they said last week.

1599700811394.png

Can i suggest the both Lewis Young and Ferg Greene have their handicaps extended...i don't believe either of them are in the hub or even on the list
I presume you are just making a joke here. But just in case you're not, what makes you think they aren't in the hub?

You can write your own ticket about anyone who's not playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I presume you are just making a joke here. But just in case you're not, what makes you think they aren't in the hub?

You can write your own ticket about anyone who's not playing.

Gardner is getting a game...i think Young has been delisted....lol. If i hadnt seen Fergus photobomb Bruce's video a few weeks back i would have been sure he didnt exist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back