Competitions Pieman Rd 11 v West Coast (post your banker here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last game before the bye and the mid year trade period.

If you want a banker this week post your nominee here before match start time. Your banker must be part of your Pieman team of course.

We’ll post the handicaps for the trade period in a dedicated trade thread on Monday ... or thereabouts.

Errr. I don’t think any of mine are actually playing. Sums up my predictions for this year

Last edited:

PIEMAN RESULTS RD 11 v WEST COAST
Sorry for the late results folks. Just got back from a road trip.
Thanks to Vinegar Mess for keeping the show going with results last week. We had a good chat at half time at Marvel but for all our brilliant analysis we couldn't bring the boys home against Norf.

Only 5 bankers this week and only one of them brought points.

Pieman Player of the Week
A poor week for player scores. Suckling wins it this week. (I've fudged Ryan Gardner's scores because he didn't have a handicap. So I gave him a handicap of 1. We'll fix that - and his name - next week.)

1559831086225.png

Pieman Player of the Year
Aaron Naughton continues to pull away from the field. Only four players have 10 or more goals at the half way mark of the season.
EDIT: Tim English now makes the list!

1559862883077.png

The KELVIN
This week's Kelvin goes to ...
Errr. I don’t think any of mine are actually playing. Sums up my predictions for this year

Nice one, Mike. The only one to crack the ton this week.

1559832493778.png

The PIEMAN
At the half-way mark of the season they're flying in formation at the top of the table. Only lachy drops out of the top 3 so Curly5 dish licker moves up a spot. Otherwise it's no change. The Rat retains his lead of 59 points and then 36 points cover the next four.

1559833450680.png

Keep your eye out for the midyear trade thread. It will be going up shortly.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pieman Player of the Year
Aaron Naughton continues to pull away from the field. Only four players have 10 or more goals at the half way mark of the season.

1559831619014-png.687943
Shouldn't Tim English be in this list with 2 goals?

Shouldn't Tim English be in this list with 2 goals?
Indeed he should. Nice pick up.

He does in fact have the 2 goals in the Pieman database. It was just an operator error ... I didn't including him when sorting the PPotY list. :$ Will fix.

This is what happens when you try to walk and chew gum at the same time. Or in my case, when you try to post the Pieman results and watch the World Cup cricket at the same time. I should follow the advice we gave Mitch Wallis - Play within your capabilities, son.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back