Competitions Pieman Rd 18 v Fremantle at Cazaly Stadium (6:10pm Sunday 20th Sept)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want a banker for the final round nominate him here. The slate is wiped clean after this round and if we are in the finals everybody gets a shiny new banker for each game we play. So there's no point hoarding your bankers any more. Use it or lose it.

The only ones who have exhausted their quota of bankers are: Sharkey66 Boyd oh Boyd and Charlie Bucket

Here are your teams:
1600304731290.png

And here is the leaderboard:
1600304872842.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PIEMAN RESULTS Rd 18 vs Fremantle

If you'd told me in February that we'd be fronting up for a big game in early October I'd have been jubilant. Our second Grand Final in 5 years. Well anyway, we ARE in the finals so it could still happen. Every game from here is a knockout match, just like the last three.

And for as many games as we play there are free bankers. The slate has been wiped clean and everybody gets a banker each week. You just have to nominate whoever you want.

Pieman Player of the Week

The ongoing resurrection of Tim English's season has seen him kick six goals in his last six matches and this week it's recognised in the PPotW award, just beating Caleb Daniel.

1600616100576.png

Pieman Player of the Year

Even if we play four finals nobody's catching Laitham Vandermeer. And Mitch Wallis won't be overtaken for second either.

1600616246378.png

The KELVIN

A close tussle for the Kelvin this week. Last week's winner Doggies_13 saluted again, edging out LordC who narrowly missed what I think would have been his first Kelvin. Curly5 was only 8 points behind the winner.

1600616362341.png

The PIEMAN

No real change at the top. Charlie Bucket continues his victory lap. However LordC and Curly 5 have moved into 4th and 5th their placings in the Pieman this week.

No game next week but we'll be open for business for the Elimination Final, whoever it's against.

1600616692852.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back