Competitions Pieman Rd 18 v Gold Coast 4:35pm Sat 22 July

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you want a banker for the game at Cazaly Stadium. Usual rules apply - no edits, must be before match start time.

I'll post details of default bankers after teams are announced. They will look quite different this week with Stringer out.

With 6 rounds to go the following have only two bankers left:

Also lateniter, Curly5, ScragCity, dish licker, Bont2boyd and theAthenian have only 3 bankers left.

Last edited:
Post here if you want a banker for the game at Cazaly Stadium. Usual rules apply - no edits, must be before match start time.

I'll post details of default bankers after teams are announced. They will look quite different this week with Stringer out.

With 6 rounds to go the following have only two bankers left:

Also lateniter, Curly5, ScragCity, dish licker, Bont2boyd and theAthenian have only 3 bankers left.
I kind of liked it when we could have a banker every week :(. Did that mean more work for you, dw?

I kind of liked it when we could have a banker every week :(. Did that mean more work for you, dw?
Yeah, it did a bit. From an admin side the fewer bankers the easier it is* but I want it to be enjoyable for the punters and to have the possibility of some big scores so that we retain an interest in it right up until the final game.

Always happy to receive feedback and suggestions.

* This is especially important if I take a few weeks holiday during the season as I do most years. The less admin the better when I'm on the road - I have a reasonably efficient routine on the PC at home so I don't really like to spend my holiday trying to update it all on an iPad with its crappy spreadsheets and clumsy interface.

Yeah, it did a bit. From an admin side the fewer bankers the easier it is* but I want it to be enjoyable for the punters and to have the possibility of some big scores so that we retain an interest in it right up until the final game.

Always happy to receive feedback and suggestions.

* This is especially important if I take a few weeks holiday during the season as I do most years. The less admin the better when I'm on the road - I have a reasonably efficient routine on the PC at home so I don't really like to spend my holiday trying to update it all on an iPad with its crappy spreadsheets and clumsy interface.
Perhaps declare your holidays a "banker-free zone"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

27 default bankers this week as follows. A lot of Bontempellis feature this week (what's the collective noun for Bontempellis? A pantheon?)
Some teams down to just one starter this week. :(
NB: Quite a few of these default bankers will change if there is a late withdrawal and either Dickson or Cloke comes in.

If you don't like your default banker you can nominate anyone else from your team instead. Just make sure you do it here before match start time.

Aussdave - Picken
CaptainMurphy - McLean
cecil - Bontempelli
Cudi - Picken-T1
Doggies7 - McLean
Easty - Bontempelli
Golden_6 - Bontempelli
Igloo - Bontempelli
lachy - Picken
LordC - Bontempelli-T1
Maddog1980 - Bontempelli
Metal - Bontempelli-T1