Competitions Pieman Rd 19 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Things are getting lively. A season high Pieman score last week (Snarls). A bloke playing his 5th game for the year kicking 5 goals. A new Pieman leader (Curly5). And now the long awaited debut of Rhylee West.

So if you want to heighten the action get on your keyboard and nominate your banker for Rd 19 before match start time (Sunday 1:10pm). He must be in your Pieman team of course.

Here's the state of play:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow Curly5 didn't you used to be down with us cellar dwellers? What happened? :oops: I'll go with Macrae to hit back with a breakout goalfest game ta
Astute team selection, Fossie 32 ;). Wallis injured... McLean dropped... Liberatore injured... :p.

Dickson please, dogwatch

Watch him generously hand off to young Westie in his debut game :pensive:

Westy, hopefully he channels his old man's early game against bombers to get me some 60 point snags
Unleashing West.. time for the long game to kick in.
:thumbsu:

West please
Lloyd thanks
Sticking with La-Lloyd (if he plays). If not, please go with Naughton. Thanks
Wow Curly5 didn't you used to be down with us cellar dwellers? What happened? :oops: I'll go with Macrae to hit back with a breakout goalfest game ta
English please !!
West. His dad kicked 6 in his fourth game, but Rhylee's already older than his Dad was then, so he should be right for at least 3.
Naughton please
I'll go with Dale again, seeing if lightning strikes twice.
West for banker please
Dale again please
Astute team selection, Fossie 32 ;). Wallis injured... McLean dropped... Liberatore injured... :p.

Dickson please, dogwatch

Watch him generously hand off to young Westie in his debut game :pensive:
English please
Done.

Five of us had West in our original teams (and still do).
He's already been nominated as banker five times. Fingers on the trigger?

Done.

Five of us had West in our original teams (and still do).
He's already been nominated as banker five times. Fingers on the trigger?
Heard a whisper that he'll be swapping positions with Daniel at the first bounce and will play in a back pocket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back