Competitions Pieman Rd 20 v Brisbane (post your banker here)

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2019 Pieman comp is going down to the wire!

The lead has changed twice in the last two weeks but there are more than just the top two slugging it out. There are 5 teams within 120 points of the leader and Snarls Barkley is on the charge with a Dale-inspired scoring frenzy. And who knows StringyDog or lateniter could do if Rhylee West kicks a bag at 60 points for every goal?

The other big question is when to pull the trigger with your remaining banker/s. With four rounds to go everyone except Sharkey66 has at least one banker left. In fact 19 of you have enough bankers left to nominate every week for the last four rounds.

So if you think this is the week then nominate your banker in this thread before match start time (4:40pm Sunday). Here's the leaderboard:

Note that if we happen to make the finals everybody gets a fresh banker for each game we play, so make sure you use up your full H&A quota by Round 23.

Bailey Dale please. Let's see if Lightning strikes thrice.
Dunkley please
English thanks !!
Naughton please

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hunter please.
Lloyd Please
Done.

In case anyone missed it, the WB final 22 was announced tonight with these changes:
OUT: West (omitted), Duryea, Morris (both injured)​
IN: Schache, Suckling, McLean​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll go with Bonti as he is playing full forward :p Cant remember all my team
Done.

Fossie 32Wallis16Bontempelli11Macrae31Schache10Lloyd14Daniel502 bankers remaining

PIEMAN RESULTS RD 20 v BRISBANE
Quick post of the tables as I've only got a few minutes to post them. You'll have to write your own narrative this week!

Player of the Week

Player of the Year

The KELVIN
A tie! Congrats to TDC and jaxie1.

The PIEMAN
TTR extends his lead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back