Competitions Pieman Rd 23 v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Put your banker requests here before match start time for Rd 23 (4:40pm AEST Sunday).

The following have used up all their H&A bankers.
Everyone else has one banker left so they'll be given a default banker if they don't choose one for themselves this week.

Bont2Boyd
Boydshow
Dogs_R_Us
dogwatch
grassman75
lateniter
ScragCity
Sharkey66
Stringydog

And a reminder that the competition rolls on into the finals. Everyone gets a banker for each final we play.

Dickson banker please
Dickson for me too, thanks dogwatch
Running out of players now. I'll go Boyd for banker
Bont please
Bont as banker please
Hrovat please
Done.
McLean for banker please
McLean is not playing - didn't make the final 22. He's an emergency but I don't know if he's even going to Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boyd will stick all his marks and kick 6 going into the finals series in a confidence and reputation building event of Tom Hawkins proportions.

So Ill take him please.

PIEMAN RESULTS RD 23 v FREO
Dismal day and only 6 goals from 43 I50s.

Pieman Team of the Week
For the first time in Pieman history there were fewer than 5 goalkickers so it's a small Pieman Team this week:
160 - C.Smith
42 - Dickson
22 - Dahlhaus​
Those three are worth 224 points.

Pieman Team of the Year
Clay joins Zaine at the top of the list:
800 - Cordy, C.Smith
572 - Bontempelli
546 - Jong
507 - Liberatore​
Those five are worth 3225 as team of the year (based on pre-season handicaps).

The KELVIN
With his default banker Dickson, it's @Palace03 (134) who takes the RD 23 Kelvin. In second place was Curly5 (122) and the only others over 100 were Bulldogs_6 and Nath09 who each had 106 pts.

Palace03's team was Bontempelli, Stringer, Smith C-T2, Dickson-T2 (banker) and Jong-T2.

The PIEMAN
Small inroads were made into @StringyDog 's huge lead but with only the finals to go - and maybe only one final at that - it's going to take something extraordinary for him to be overtaken. Stringydog has 2953 points and is still over 300 ahead of Th3 DoG FaTh3R (2640) while Palace03 (2500) has moved into third ahead of threenewpadlocks (2480).

Here's the leaderboard after the final H&A round. Remember everyone gets a banker option for every game we play from here on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back