Competitions Pieman Rd 7 v Essendon 7:50pm Friday 17 July (Metricon)

Remove this Banner Ad

PIEMAN RESULTS RD 7 v ESSENDON

Fourteen goals so plenty of points going around. On a disappointing note, I'm disgusted with Devon Smith for giving away a 50 when Laitham Vandermeer had the ball about 70m out. I reckon one of three blokes here (who must remain nameless) must have slipped him a couple of pineapples to do that. Anyway, the win's the thing and the Kelvin is just window-dressing, eh ossie_21?

TRADE PERIOD
This starts as soon as I can get the handicaps sorted out. Hopefully before I hit the sack tonight. Watch for the trade thread. Trading closes with the start of the Gold Coast match in just under 6 days time.

Pieman Player of the Week

Laitham didn't have it all his own way but one goal was again enough.

1594997955414.png

Pieman Player of the Year

I'm starting to agree with all those people who say Vandermeer is looking jaded and needs a break!
Wallis has joined Bruce as our leading goalkicker this year.

1594998087584.png

The KELVIN
OK Ossie, I concede. It's yours this week. Good effort from BEaston and TempletonTheRat to join the gang of three at the top but Cody Weightman made all the difference.

EDIT: Commiserations to Floridog who threw JJ in for a couple of hail-mary bankers the last two weeks but probably gave up in disgust this week. So of course JJ had to kick his first goal for the season tonight!

1594998478669.png

The PIEMAN
The VDM trio continues its surge with all three of them now over the 1000 point mark. We mere mortals watch on in awe.

The race for fourth is keen. What shall we call it ... the Sausage Roll Award? Bont2Bruce is just holding out LordC and X_box_X (the latter having just logged Wallis as his banker a minute before the first bounce. Another minute later Wallis had his first goal.)

1594998751144.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back