Competitions Pieman - Round 15 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Williams please. From this week and every week hence until I run out of bankers (in case I forget which I have done almost every week).

Will consult the rules about future nominations. If you're reading this dogwatch then I'd appreciate your guidance. But definitely Williams noted for this week.

Will consult the rules about future nominations. If you're reading this dogwatch then I'd appreciate your guidance. But definitely Williams noted for this week.
The only hiccup would be if he were either injured or omitted but that will only happen to the mortal players so I'm good.

Note: Am as much of a jinx as fossie, well maybe not quite that bad:p

It's ok by me. Have done it occasionally in the past. You can just prepopulate the bankers if you want to do that but it mucks up the bankers-used/remaining tally.

Been meaning to PM you by the way VM. You're doing a great job. (I might extend my trip by 7 weeks;))

It's ok by me. Have done it occasionally in the past. You can just prepopulate the bankers if you want to do that but it mucks up the bankers-used/remaining tally.

Been meaning to PM you by the way VM. You're doing a great job. (I might extend my trip by 7 weeks;))

The real challenge will be next round when I’m travelling amid the lush forests south of Perth.

All good with pre-populating the spreadsheet. It sets me a challenge to find a new formula. And I say - with a little trepidation - that my version of the spreadsheet looks a tad, umm, different from when you last saw it. Hopefully you’ll find the changes streamline things a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The real challenge will be next round when I’m travelling amid the lush forests south of Perth.

All good with pre-populating the spreadsheet. It sets me a challenge to find a new formula. And I say - with a little trepidation - that my version of the spreadsheet looks a tad, umm, different from when you last saw it. Hopefully you’ll find the changes streamline things a bit.

It's a dog's breakfast...a vinegar mess in fact

You’re in a comedic mood, grassman. The story of my username involves Whitten Oval, pre-game boredom and infantile high-jinx. I truly hope it wasn’t you buying chips that day.

Give me a quarter against Geelong tonight...could be a great way to kill my mood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back