Competitions Pieman - Round 17 vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Vinegar Mess

Team Captain
Nov 18, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Kindly post your banker nominations prior to 4:35 p.m. AEST on Saturday.

Perhaps we need to consider a new rule for when a player retires during the season. :disappointed:

Pieman 2018 - Post Trade-Period Teams - Rd 16.jpg

It's annoying owning Adams after expecting him to at least spend some time forward, only for him to play almost permanently in defence while the likes of Naughton and Richards have spent time forward, and even Morris of all players had a shot for goal at the weekend.

I fear my lead at the top won't last long with Bont and Suckling on the sidelines and Adams effectively being a full time defender. It was fun while it lasted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate visiting BigFooty and afl.com.au after a loss - that's why lately you've been seeing results posted in the middle of the week.

Pieman Player of the Week/Year

For the second successive week Mitch Wallis bagged three goals to be POTW. Pat Lipinski's goal makes him our fourth double-digit goalkicker of 2018 (after Billy Gowers, Marcus Bontempelli and Wallis).

POTW - Round 17.jpg

POTY - Round 17.jpg

The Kelvin

Accolades to Curly5 whose early nomination of Mitch Wallis as banker proves to be rather deft... and earns the weekly Kelvin. Floridog, is this your first placing of the year?

Lots of default banker's this week hence the profusion of JJ in the Pieman table (including _STREET_ who hasn't revisited Piemania since nominating a team in March but, amazingly, comes in fourth this week). Wocka's season is summed up by the forced nomination of Marcus Adams as banker by virtue of being the sole representative to grace the MCG.

Kelvin - Round 17.jpg

The Pieman

Despite overt pessimism, X_box_X actually extends the lead over the rest of last week's Big Five (in fact it now becomes a Big Six as Pogue Mahone successfully chases down the lead group). At the rate the Dogs are finding the goals perhaps the 78 point break might be enough.

Pieman - Round 17.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back