Pies 2nd on the ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch Essendoom smash them this weekend.

Dunn having tests on a possible ACL......

I read on here that Collingwood have only beaten Melbourne out of the top 8 sides and they just lost to StKilda. Meh we’re jumping at shadows.
I will be jumping at shadows from now until we win it again or are knocked out.
Starting against Adelaide this week.
I find it harder when we are expected to win rather than the underdog like last season... from I can't believe this is happening to we are the best side and should win.
That said, I was very pessimistic before the 1980 Grand Final!!

I will be jumping at shadows from now until we win it again or are knocked out.
Starting against Adelaide this week.
I find it harder when we are expected to win rather than the underdog like last season... from I can't believe this is happening to we are the best side and should win.
That said, I was very pessimistic before the 1980 Grand Final!!
You need to get out more TIA as there’s nothing to worry about.

You need to get out more TIA as there’s nothing to worry about.
No doubt about that!
Did get out yesterday and saw the Carol King Story at Her Majesties... BEST.SHOW.EVER.

On the footy, I guess if you keep your expectations low then the disappointments are lessened.

No doubt about that!
Did get out yesterday and saw the Carol King Story at Her Majesties... BEST.SHOW.EVER.

On the footy, I guess if you keep your expectations low then the disappointments are lessened.
^^ he #eco

Yep but how good would a Richmond Collingwood grand final be

Lambo to kick the match winning goal running on a 45 degree angle, with 13 seconds to spare to win by one point

Maybe better if a mark and kick after the siren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't see the end of it. I'd be dead from a heart attack. :sick:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They also played another 4 teams they didnt beat .............. where are these 4 teams
Hope you don't mind the visit but really Pies are a developing team who are only 2nd at the moment because of our draw. It would be a mighty effort to remain there but is very unlikely. I think we have improved this year but even that's not proven until we beat a few teams around us. Our true position now should probably be around 6-8 if you take away our draw. Don't think we are near contention. To make finals is the base aim still. Not sure why you would be thinking about us.

Hope you don't mind the visit but really Pies are a developing team who are only 2nd at the moment because of our draw. It would be a mighty effort to remain there but is very unlikely. I think we have improved this year but even that's not proven until we beat a few teams around us. Our true position now should probably be around 6-8 if you take away our draw. Don't think we are near contention. To make finals is the base aim still. Not sure why you would be thinking about us.
Welcome anytime mate and totally agree with your view about the Pies, You guys are getting better and we can see that in the game plan and fluency of the players linking up as well as the consistency through out multiple games.

But as you mentioned they need to be able to maintain it against tougher opposition and we will have a better indication, Whilst your midfield is deep the loss of treloar will hurt and i dont believe you have a ready replacement.

Richmond have a much better Defence and experience in the backline with Rance,Houli,Short,Grimes,Astbury,Vlastuin,Broad all now having played a full 12 months together.

I also believe that our foward line is more functional against the better opposition where the Pies foward line is still developing in this area

If Moore stays & Lynch comes to the Pies then the gap will be closer and we all look foward to a strong Richmond/Collingwood games
As it used to be before we killed eachother with poaching one anothers players and Richmond being the worse off for that battle

Yep

And according to opposition supporters they are great to watch but we are awful to watch..

Not me i really like watching the Tigers play and there game style and hard running to a contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back