Analysis Pies back SSM - right or wrong?

Should the club stay out of politics - the SSM vote?

• Yes - focus on footy

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • No - its the right thing to do

Votes: 92 48.7%
  • Don't care

Votes: 25 13.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait theres horsey nonsense too?

That even beats cunnilingus.

For the record i voted yes. But thats not my point. My point is that everyone has a right to vote no if thats whats they believe for religious views of what ever. Where does Equality start and finish? If someone votes no for there belief thats there equal right.
good to hear you voted yes. Why would anyone follow a religion that says one person is less equal to another ? I thought if you believed in a god, then everyone was god's children ? Or is it selective ?

Lol, this just gets better, say's he who is voting yes to SSM, let it go tough guy before you completely bury yourself in stupidity.

Hang on werent you the guy who posted his last xtube search by accident a page ago?

I'll be voting NO because at the end of the day we are talking about 2 blokes having anal sex and 2 women performing oral sex on each other, 2 negatives don't make a positive

Sorry to break this to you, but two consenting adults having sex is quite legal these days in Australia. That must really outrage you huh? Perhaps you should save your bile for the many catholic priests who raped so many hundreds of young boys and their bishops who supported them.

I'm surprised you would come here to publicly flaunt your bigoted and regressive views on the world. I'd like to be charitable enough to say I feel sorry for you and your small minded, hateful and bigoted views, but guessing how much pain your words and probably your actions, have inflicted on homosexuals, I feel nothing but contempt.

Poll in Today's Age suggesting 80% of the population has already "voted" with a 63% Vote for Yes
If that's correct, and I hope it is, then it's pretty close to what informal polls have said for a couple of years.
Which of course means millions down the drain.
What it may do though is give individual pollies an excuse to not vote as the majority wants when the ABS breaks the vote down into electorates.

If that's correct, and I hope it is, then it's pretty close to what informal polls have said for a couple of years.
Which of course means millions down the drain.
What it may do though is give individual pollies an excuse to not vote as the majority wants when the ABS breaks the vote down into electorates.
If the Yes vote gets anywhere near 63%, the pollies will have no choice but to vote that way too.
Only the loony Hansen nut jobs would try to spin it any other way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait theres horsey nonsense too?

That even beats cun ling.
Who are these cunning linguists you speak of?

How many languages do you need to know and how sly in your language use do you need to be?

I'm an athiest, but I'm well and truly over the anti-religion bashing that seems to becoming more and more prominent in this thread. Although I am amused by the irony of rabid followers of a football club decrying the lack of logic that underpins religion.

Implying that tribalism is illogical and not a basic part of the human psyche :rolleyes:.

Religion is trying to force it's stupid ways down our throats, people have a right to call it out.

You're sure a piece of work dictaphone

Piss off this board and never come back you fool.

I've reported all your foul posts.
I've also done as you have Kirby and reported the poster.
I know there's been some rough and tumble, but there's a line. And it's been overstepped.

Come on mods FFS perma ban this w***er already!

Faith is completely illogical and only exists because early humans were extremely stupid and then the next generation gets brainwashed as children.

Tribalism is completely illogical and only exists because early humans were extremely stupid and then the next generation gets brainwashed as children.

Back