Autopsy Pies beat the Cats, into the Preliminary Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well how's this re.. arranged to meet with the ottoman from over here re.. he goes text me when you get to Turkey and that re.. so I go.. visited Hagia Sofia.. the beaches.. did a bit of shopping.. made love to some of the locals.. and then I text the Ott.. no response re.. talk about mates and that re.. don't you hate that.. it's like yeah come over re.. yeah come over re.. and when push comes to shove they disappear re.. i can say his efforts were pisweak.. but I'm thinking maybe he was awe struck or some s**t like that..

Still love you Ott.. it's allright re.
You made quite the impact Gimp.

400 of Istanbuls most beautiful women have all mysteriously become pregnant over the past few weeks.
Now some may say it wasn't your work but when they all say to the doctor "are you serious re?" when they hear the news then I think we can only come to one conclusion.

So much doom and gloom.
Enjoy the fact we are into the prelim before fretting over who we might play in the GF
Gotta be in it to win it! Absolutely enjoing the ride....If we make it, bring on whoever our opponent will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the changes and prematch thread I tipped the Pies by 9. So happy that we beat the Cats, that was a given. This could have been the cream.

I never bet by the way, it was just that a good mate of mine also tipped them by 9, so we opted to place a bet.

44d8a8612540df99891a3907d3ce8fde.jpg

Sh1t happens. We got the win , that’s more important.

Commitment was not in doubt, but how many times we turned it over or send the ball to a 2 on 1? And tbh, Geelong was putrid. Sound of footsteps made them fumble or spoil , their kicking for goal atrocious and team selection doubtful.
I take the win but more convincing would have been nice. It was the same in the 2018 campaign and I don't need to remind you how that ended. Backline showed a lot of promise but not much otherwise that would give me a warm feeling that this time we can put the result beyond doubt when we are on top.

You're very hard to please

I know it's great. But there was some things that worry me and those previous comments are flow on from Wills discussion.

A) The slow chip game which is something we have tried and poorly all year. Even given fatigue it was too early to start it.

B) Arresting momentum like in the last with the danger show.

I think we are a good chance to make the gf with the style we played in the first half.

Are you aware we were down 2 rotations in the 2nd half?
Could attribute somewhat to the slower style of play no?

As JMac said... Just enjoy it.
God, imagine if we were Melbourne supporters.

I didn't realise Grundy had been charged with striking Dangerfield??

Anyway - $2000 with early plea.

Last edited:
Are you aware we were down 2 rotations in the 2nd half?
Could attribute somewhat to the slower style of play no?

As JMac said... Just enjoy it.
God, imagine if we were Melbourne supporters.

I did say I get why with fatigue but it was too early players should not of needed to start doing it 5 mins into the quarter. On top of that we have played parts of games all season doing similar with a similar result.

I did enjoy it for the most part and will continue to cheers.

We have improved a fair bit against top 8 I will give you that. I see that more as a blight in 2018 though.
On the 2nd part, you make it sound like we won against the odds, far from it, deserved win.
We were superior on both sides of the ground only in the 1st half . After that we couldn't make a fist. But neither could they despite us being down on rotation. So a big kudos to our team for holding the fort but like it or not, I don't think that alone will be enough against quality opposition.
LOL quality opposition so you are saying that the minor premier isn't quality opposition now?

Keep wriggling.

Ok, so this is a key point you can help me with. If you accumulate points you get a ban. I don’t report it but I received the following message “Moderation Staff issued you a warning for Regular Infraction for 3 points.” I was on the Cats board and responded to his terrible post by saying “you really are a pussy” with reference to cats/pussy etc.
Does this only affect me on the Cats board or do I carry these points wherever I post on BigFooty whether it be Collingwood board or opposition boards?

Those points are held against your account for a 12 month period, they then expire. This was copied from terms and rules:

If you accumulate enough points in a 12 month period you will lose privileges:

5 points - 1 week account suspension.
10 points - 2 weeks account suspension
15 points - 3 weeks account suspension
20 points - Your time is up. Permanent ban.

You can see how many current Warning Points you have in the left column of Your Profile page.

In the changes and prematch thread I tipped the Pies by 9. So happy that we beat the Cats, that was a given. This could have been the cream.

I never bet by the way, it was just that a good mate of mine also tipped them by 9, so we opted to place a bet.

44d8a8612540df99891a3907d3ce8fde.jpg

Sh1t happens. We got the win , that’s more important.
Well done Jaydyn, better luck next time

Last edited:
That’s for Chris Scott being smart and not playing a ruckman also he was lucky we were 2 down or they would have got hammered
Tactically Scott focused too much on external issues, the location, our forwards, the weather and lost the plot. As many of our players keeps repeating, and Bucks always reiterates, focus on what you do and can control not the other way around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back