Autopsy Pies beat the Cats, into the Preliminary Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I'm over the Cats being up in finals contention, I wish your team all the best against WCE next week. Not sure you'll do the same demolition job you did down in Geelong but I hope you can knock them out of the finals before they do too much damage!
Won't happen unfortunately my good man. This Cats side would be top 3 of all time sports pretenders. I really want your lads to win the flag though. You can do it even with your Injuries. I've said all year if you had a full team you'd be 5 goals better than anyone in the comp. Get it done.

What an effort from the boys! So much grit and character, cracking start and then held them off. Looking forward to the week off!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive just discovered how sweet n delicious cold hot jam donuts are, since now i can actually eat them and my stomachs not turning like earlier

Thats all i can manage for now til it sinks in

Scott’s whinging about the venue, the associated pregame stuff and the cluster * that was the navy “home” shorts was one hell of a pissing contest. No good when it only serves to splash all over themselves. Never seen Geelong so sloppy with the footy especially in the first quarter.

Great to see Moore not only finish a game but be so important in the final quarter. Wills, 13 tackles, bloody good. But gee whiz you wouldn't think De Goey or Greenwood will play again this year.

But let's be honest, we fell over the line thanks largely to Geelong playing putrid footy. That ain't gonna get it done in a prelim, far less in a GF.

Don't get it twisted, just because we reached the prelim first doesn't make us flag favorites, neither do mug punters. I'd have at the very least Rich/WCE ahead of us, I think the Dogs could easily roll us and even the Lions are travelling better, not sure how they'll do with so many inexperienced players in finals, probably the only knock on em.

Okay so I squibbed it and turned off the television once Geelong got within 12pts.

LOL.

I should be feeling nothing but elation after an epic victory but all I feel right now is a strange mix of nervousness for our next game, annoyance that we closed shop with 15 minutes to play that gave Geelong a sniff and deflation that a crucial player for any potential Premiership success in de Goey is seemingly injured again.

P.S-You can now add the suspected ACL injury to Greenwood to the deflation list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back