Autopsy Pies beat the Cats, into the Preliminary Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s exactly correct it would have made them top heavy - which makes Brownless’ comment even more credible - that Stanley was never playing, regardless of forecast.

I think Scott came out and basically said as much after game, something along the lines of the team that played was always going to be the one that was selected. The only question is “what’s with the pre game squad/late out bullshit?” . Should leave the mind games and skullduggery to the CIA. Pack of amateurs.

I think Scott came out and basically said as much after game, something along the lines of the team that played was always going to be the one that was selected. The only question is “what’s with the pre game squad/late out bulls**t?” . Should leave the mind games and skullduggery to the CIA. Pack of amateurs.
Little Chrissie has always thought himself clever - but in reality he's just a half smart little todger.

When an opposition board has a thread set up SPECIFICALLY to mock posters on their own boards it has nothing to do with protecting their own space.

It's a blatant breach of common decency and a deliberate attempt to provoke.

They are still slime balls in my view.
Its my fault jonbe54. As Apex36 said, I shouldn't have bit back in any way shape or form. I thought my comment was very minor but that's beside the point. They police their board as they see fit irrespective of the comments made by their own members. I won't be goaded into responding again on an oppo board.

Yeh it would've. Blicavs would stay in defence where he is a gun and Ratagalea could've stayed forward were they needed him to help Hawkins.

With the way we were moving the ball and hitting up leads (as opposed to bombing it in) he wouldnt of had much impact back there on our med/smalls. Rata spent plenty of time fwd and diid sweet fa was well beaten.

Its my fault jonbe54. As Apex36 said, I shouldn't have bit back in any way shape or form. I thought my comment was very minor but that's beside the point. They police their board as they see fit irrespective of the comments made by their own members. I won't be goaded into responding again on an oppo board.
I understand mate but that board has a thread SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to provoke responses it is unacceptable and would not be tolerated on this board.

I thought my comment was very minor but that's beside the point. They police their board as they see fit irrespective of the comments made by their own members.
Very true.
All boards are on alert when their team loses.

I think Scott came out and basically said as much after game, something along the lines of the team that played was always going to be the one that was selected. The only question is “what’s with the pre game squad/late out bulls**t?” . Should leave the mind games and skullduggery to the CIA. Pack of amateurs.

No - he actually said if he knew the condition were going to be dry they would have played Stanley - which is BS. Brownless revealed Stanley was never playing.

He was too busy trying to make sure the Cats were wearing dark shorts to have any time for strategy.
Actually what brought Chris Sook undone was he planned the whole game for Kardinia Park.

He thought, we’re on top, we should play there, I’ll show them.

And he did show them.

LOL quality opposition so you are saying that the minor premier isn't quality opposition now?

Keep wriggling.
Not a matter of wriggling, just saying the way it is.
One of the lowest scores by a minor premier. Geelong lost again after a bye. Their record out of Geelong is not that great.
You can chest beat all you want about being them minor premiers, they sure weren't playing as one when it mattered.
We came to the party, they didn't. Whether that is due to us or due to them, is up for discussion.

TheMongrelPunt summed it up nicely.
If there was one worry for the Pies, I reckon it would be the final margin. There is no way the Cats should have been within ten points given the way the game was played. That felt like a ten goal win the Collingwood, yet with three minutes to go, the Cats were alive. When the Pies get a break in the prelim, irrespective of who they play, they need to put the foot on the throat immediately. No allowing teams to hang around. That has a habit of not ending well at times.

One of the lowest scores by a minor premier. Geelong lost again after a bye. Their record out of Geelong is not that great.
You can chest beat all you want about being them minor premiers, they sure weren't playing as one when it mattered.
We came to the party, they didn't. Whether that is due to us or due to them, is up for discussion.

LOL I stand by my comment . . keep wriggling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gave you a like to cancel out Jonbe’s cranky old man dislike. I mean, how dare you try and look objectively at where we could have improved...

Gave you a like to cancel out Jonbe’s cranky old man dislike. I mean, how dare you try and look objectively at where we could have improved...
My WOW is sitting beautifully

LOL I stand by my comment . . keep wriggling.
Of course, plain to see Friday night was a typical display of the formidable Geelong that won them the minor premiership.
Not to menton playing without a proper ruckman, surely that can't have that much influence on a game? :think:
Are you in any way related to Chris Scott?

Oh no now I am getting sympathy likes. Is this what has become of me:'(.

Just watched roaming Brian on YouTube and saw my contact at our Club............interesting on my part anyway.

Not surprising but i heard a few homophobic slurs towards Moore from some Geelong supporters.

I really enjoyed the melts when that “Phagget” continued to take mark after mark right infront of their eyes.

That's pathetic. We sat near Geelong fans but they were quiet and some left with 5-10 minutes to go.

Little Chrissie has always thought himself clever - but in reality he's just a half smart little todger.

You get a like for the innovative use of "little todger". :)

Fantastic performance by all.
2 down on the bench most of the game.

Exceptional from our brilliant captain, Sidebottom, Adams and howe were top shelf.

Jamie Elliott’s last quarter effort to smother was exceptional.

Anyone who questioned why take a risk on Moore—-that last quarter was a clutch marking performance.

Fantastic effort by all against a side who are ridiculously hard to score against and have a plethora of hardened big bodies all over the park.
Just shows how risky it can be playing it safe. Probably would have lost without Moore.
Likely also need to "risk" Reid to win it all this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back