Scandal Pies Captain gets gropey with young teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

My wife gives consent by calling out our neighbour's name. Consent by proxy?

I'm thinkin abt toddling over to deedpoll Monday.

Reckon 10-20 years ago, these girls would've been lauded by 95% of blokes for posing as they did. Nowadays everyone's making a storm in a teacup out of it. How things change ey?

Identical to this incident really and should cop the same level of reaction.

3f46005a7f5618c49c3590b70c7ab52c
Oil check.

Ok I'll explain a few obvious things, so you can get on with the rest of your life.

A photo is not the same as a video.
Certain relationships between senior and junior AFL employees are permitted as long as transparency protocols are followed.
A 6-month AFLW contract is not the same as a 12-month AFL contract.

Btw, for the idiots out there, here's what "grooming" in sport is: The dirty old guy at Cricket Victoria (now sacked), who became involved with a WBBL player (now former) that he previously coached in junior state teams.

The only reason to bring up Chiocci's job as a teacher in this thread would be if Lin was a past student, which isn't the case.
Isn't she the captain? By definition the girl she's groping is her subordinate. People in a position of formal authority and power can't be doing things like that.

Isn't she the captain? By definition the girl she's groping is her subordinate. People in a position of formal authority and power can't be doing things like that.
Uhh no? As I explained six months ago, she wasn't even an employee of Collingwood at the time, let alone the captain.

Additionally, it was already known among her former teammates that she was going to be playing for St Kilda next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back