Autopsy Pies Deeliver a KNOCK OUT blow

Remove this Banner Ad

We have been a better team since Dunn has made the first 22, good pick up.
Was not totally sure when we picked him up, but the leadership and passion he has shown has impressed me

Dunn barely lost a battle all season. In my eyes, he's been a huge upgrade on Nate Brown. Shame he's not still 26

Last edited:

Howe is such a great mark that surely him could play forward and compete one on one with anyone. This then gives another target and shot at goal.

Great mark, no doubt. One of the best of all time. Love watching him play.

However one of the commentators made a really good point. As a defender he gets a free run at the ball as his opponent is generally trying to mark the footy himself. Whereas in the forward line he'll have an opponent trying to body him and cut off his space, making it more difficult to utilise his huge leap. Just an interesting point as to why he was inconsistent as a forward.

It could be worth the odd stint up forward for Howe but he is a far far better defender and should remain there long term.

In fairness to Garry he has been of the view all season that they are still flakey and needed to stamp it out of their game.

The Ox will be devastated in the run home, especially with Mark Allen riding shotgun.
Gary will come across as measured, maybe a touch snark but not much.

Ox and Marco, there is the brains trust right there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy-downsized-large.gif

left at host: 52104567 said:
Really love Langdon's last quarter, to me he saved us
still cant believe it. Played well with none of that s**t laconic style he's let come into his game. Hopefully he can play like that all the, instead that footy ignorant s**t he's dished up in the last 2 years.

This was my favorite win of the year now.
First Hawks and Cats wins were awesome. Throw in the Swans game in Sydney as well. But yesterday was just the best feeling I had all year, youth, hunger aggression, and top it off Fucjed up the Demons season..

Thing is I could have tolerated the Dees in the finals but noooooo jerk twatss just has to try to stick it up out supporters

Coupled with that bugg flog
And Olivier

Maybe next year put the results on the board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back