Toast Pies dominate Dogs (86-34)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of highlights tonight.

Grundy at his dominant best.

The Brown brothers impressed, and Tyler looks like a great player for the future. Maybe Bucks' comparison to Fyfe is not as far-fetched as we think.

Mihocek was excellent as the main marking forward. He remains a consistent and reliable player that deserves more credit than he's received.

Howe was terrific as usual as our main intercept marking defender.

I was against the footy from going ahead all week, but this cheered me up a lot. Great to take my mind off all the problems of the world for a few hours.

When you're watching your own team play and they're playing well the empty stadium really didn't take anything away from my enjoyment.

How about the rest of you?

The sad irony is that's the best we've played in round 1 for years in a season that may not be completed.

Ah well enjoy it while you can.

Geez the Dogs were surprisingly poor.

How good was the after match song!

Bulldog 4 goals from 8 inside 50 at halftime - 1/14 after halftime!

The defence looks strong with players swinging back to help

In the end should have been 12 goal victory but the highly fancied Dogs got smashed

NAUGHTon lived up to his name tonight

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you're watching your own team play and they're playing well the empty stadium really didn't take anything away from my enjoyment.

How about the rest of you?

The sad irony is that's the best we've played in round 1 for years in a season that may not be completed.

Ah well enjoy it while you can.

Geez the Dogs were surprisingly poor.

I agree. Last night I was meh. But very happy to see them playing and sing the song at the end and have a bit of a laugh after one of the strangest couple of weeks.

I liked being able to hear the players talking, but I think they should play the sound of the crowd cheering when a goal is scored🤗😄

That would Sound and Look Shocking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back