Opinion Pies fans. Calm the **** down!

Remove this Banner Ad

If Richmond and West Coast are challengers then just give Geelong the cup and move on to 2020

It’s Geelong, daylight then Collingwood and GWS hoping Geelong get done Melbourne Storm style for salary cap cheating before finals....

To be fair, I’m not sure Geelongs game will hold up come finals. We’ll see I guess

For many fans the calm rational approach is not what footy is about. It's a chance to vicariously feel anxiety, joy, pain and unleash some unbridled passion. Let it flow I say. Be a dull old world if we were all calm all the time

We had won 7 in a row, a loss was coming as some stage. Was happy it took so long considering we started 1-2. Would he happy if the second half of the season we repeat with 3 losses, it would very likely claim top two.

They are a decent side who's record will be inflated by playing so many games down at Geelong. Even though their one loss was down there, I cant see them dropping another down there.

I reckon their chances all revolve around he fitness of Ablett, Danger and Selwood - who have aging bodies.

They are lucky enough to have breathing space being 2 wins a percentage ahead of us, to allow good management of this key players.
Rested bodies of these 3, will be a huge advantage in finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

relax-4.jpg

I tried to be calm but then I saw the Bear back on the field.

Anyone want to volunteer to muck out the stables?

I attended following GFs - 58, 60, 64, 66, 70, (77 o/seas), 79, 80, 81, 90, 02, 03, 10 x 2, 11

plus ?? losing other finals

COLLINGWOOD AND CALM DO NOT MIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back