Pies finish 8th on percentage

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dice Man said:
Hey Spiz, do what Collingwood supporters do best and go bash your wife:thumbsu:

Mate, did you even read what i wrote?
Did i say anything offensive about the tiges? I just said i have nothing personal against any team, but you really dont have anything to bag us about. you cant bag a team from crashing out of the finals (and crash we did!) when your own team did even make it.
is that a lie? try being honest to yourself for 1 second mate. reverse the tables and tell me what youd think of someone giving your team crapping for losing in the finals when their team didnt make the 8. and leave the personal sh*t behind!

local said:
Have to get Malthouse some credit here. For him to be able to get an aging list of unskilful “nuff nuff” into the finals is a great effort.
its easy when u play almost every game in melbourne and you don't have to go anywhere to play tough games :rolleyes:

Spiz said:
and leave the personal sh*t behind!

hey Spaz, I found that comment interesting... if only for this comment by you earlier in this thread directed at the much respected Jumpin jimmy...

Spaz said:
Can you count to 9 fu*k face?

Cmon now man, do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

:cool:

Jumpin' Jimmy said:
How sweet it is :p

Blame the injuries
Blame the tribunal
Blame the draw
Blame the travel
Blame the short weeks
Blame the weather
Blame the umpires
Blame the media
Well, we wanted 9th, but as if Richmond would share that with the rest of the AFL!!

For some serious FREE discussion on how crap a team can be, CALL 1800 9THA GAIN

Collingwood finished on the most sour note they could of, thumped in an elimination final. Then again, Collingwood hasn't been rated all year, yet they finished 7th or 8th (can anyone give me a direction of confirmation?), well ahead of the pre-season expectations!

The Dice Man said:
hey Spaz, I found that comment interesting... if only for this comment by you earlier in this thread directed at the much respected Jumpin jimmy...

Cmon now man, do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

:cool:

Yeh but his post was about the exact crap i was on about before. sure i may have overstepped the mark a little but im so over people bagging teams in the finals when their team couldnt make it. and i dont just mean collingwood. ive read port fans giving to the crows, cats gvining it to saints etc etc. stop with these dumb threads. Trust me, theres is PLENTY of things people can bag collingwood about without contradicting themselves. im the first to admit that.
but a richmond fan to bag the pies for losing in the finals=dumb
baggin our supporters for hitting a woman=dumb. you spat on your own coach and dumped a truck load of shyt at your hallowed ground!

my point? there is no point arguing over this trivial crap.
we made the finals after coming from 15 and you didnt. yes, im sure you wanna pay it back to pies supporters that have given you a hard time, seek them out and find something to bag them about that you can back up. :thumbsu:
now if you excuse me, im gonna go bash my wife.

Spiz said:
my point? there is no point arguing over this trivial crap.

Again then, do unto others.........

If there is no point, why bother now? Do you think just because you come on BF and tell everyone there's no point that we are all going to stop and think, "Geez, ya know this Spaz guy has a point, what have we been doing all this time. Im with Spaz, lets all hug n kiss and all get along".

Dont like it, dont do it yourself, simple really;)

Lonie_from_50 said:
Then again, Collingwood hasn't been rated all year, yet they finished 7th or 8th (can anyone give me a direction of confirmation?), well ahead of the pre-season expectations!

Apart from finishing below St Kilda on percentage(same win/losses) there is also the argument that the Western Bulldogs took Collingwood's 5th position and the Pies got 8th spot. Melbourne took St Kilda's 6th spot, relegating Saints to 7th.

For a team with virtually no injuries, a favoured draw and no excuses it has to be said their overall season was disappointing. Richmond, on the other hand, had as lousy run with injuries yet still managed 9th spot. Not a great season by any means but reasonable(all things considered). Even better considering we have flogged your mob in each of the last 3 years.

Jumpin' Jimmy said:
Apart from finishing below St Kilda on percentage(same win/losses) there is also the argument that the Western Bulldogs took Collingwood's 5th position and the Pies got 8th spot. Melbourne took St Kilda's 6th spot, relegating Saints to 7th.

For a team with virtually no injuries, a favoured draw and no excuses it has to be said their overall season was disappointing. Richmond, on the other hand, had as lousy run with injuries yet still managed 9th spot. Not a great season by any means but reasonable(all things considered). Even better considering we have flogged your mob in each of the last 3 years.
Ninth.

Jumpin' Jimmy said:

You gotta laugh - What did you think of Geelongs season ? Almost played in a GF last year, wins the pre season and yet finishes 10th.

You focus on Collingwood who came from 15th to finals in one season. If Richmond did that you would still be at Punt road celebrating.

jlc

Lenny29 said:
You peanuts. The highest ranked (after the H&A season) first week loser gets 7th, the lowest ranked first week loser gets 8th.
Hate to say it, but he's right
% has nothing to do with it, it's all based on the ladder at the end of Round 22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at least Richmond will get an better draft pick this year :)
Also Richmond at least have recruited big name players to the club in the last five years IE Kane Johnson and Nathan Brown.
Which big name have the Pies recruited in that time ? Bozo the Clown ??? :)

celtic_pride said:
Also Richmond at least have recruited big name players to the club in the last five years IE Kane Johnson and Nathan Brown.
This man:
peter_helliar_narrowweb__200x289.jpg

The Saints get the better draft pick for finishing 8th... ;) Which is good, because we clearly have more upside than the Pies. The Pies were never in the game while the Saints almost hung on while our team was falling apart. Next season the Saints will finish top 4, the Pies bottom 4.

johnnyhoward said:
This man:
peter_helliar_narrowweb__200x289.jpg

The Saints get the better draft pick for finishing 8th... ;) Which is good, because we clearly have more upside than the Pies. The Pies were never in the game while the Saints almost hung on while our team was falling apart. Next season the Saints will finish top 4, the Pies bottom 4.

Yup Thomarse still has two preierships to deliver. Yeah you have the best list in the comp by all reports.

jlc

celtic_pride said:

Heath Scotland and Nick Stevens have taken you where ?

jlc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back