Pies land big fish, missing flag puzzle piece fits

Remove this Banner Ad

Only Lockett was even close. I doubt Frsnklin and Danger were ever even an option.
Yep, missed the boat with Locket, but the other two where never in the hunt for us.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
How do you know that?

I posted earlier in the thread. I work with a family friend of theirs. Tom and his dad are fanatical Collingwood supporters. Like feral. He'll play for Collingwood if he leaves Gold Coast.

But he may not leave Gold Coast.

I posted earlier in the thread. I work with a family friend of theirs. Tom and his dad are fanatical Collingwood supporters. Like feral. He'll play for Collingwood if he leaves Gold Coast.

If GC improves, just a haunch that he will say with them

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

I understand his position has changed from last year when he ruled out leaving, to now being open to the idea

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I understand his position has changed from last year when he ruled out leaving, to now being open to the idea

If he hasn't signed by mid year he will be a Pie.........bookmark it.

If $blett can leave that Club after taking home a truck load of money from the AFL then so can Tom.

He owes them nothing.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
If he hasn't signed by mid year he will be a Pie.........bookmark it.

If $blett can leave that Club after taking home a truck load of money from the AFL then so can Tom.

He owes them nothing.
Not sure it is as clear as that CFC2010

He has certainly become more amenable to leaving, and his preferred destination is Collingwood, but it is far from a done deal.
As I understand it he really wants the Suns to have a good year, if they do, he will stay, if they don't he will consider his option to move

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure it is as clear as that CFC2010

He has certainly become more amenable to leaving, and his preferred destination is Collingwood, but it is far from a done deal.
As I understand it he really wants the Suns to have a good year, if they do, he will stay, if they don't he will consider his option to move

Come on BJ we are all big boys & girls here we know that GCS are going to be crap this year.

My point still stands if his ulterior motive is $ then he should sign NOW......fortunately for us it isn’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jul 13, 2007
Elwood
AFL Club
Collingwood
June....we will know either way
Given their position on the ladder they have recruited the worst of any club. Their only player of any note is Weller who cost them the equivalent of a Brayshaw or Cerra. And they have a novice coach. I'd be expecting them to win the wooden spoon next year, but maybe Lynch will feel sorry for the club he is at and spend another year there.

Given their position on the ladder they have recruited the worst of any club. Their only player of any note is Weller who cost them the equivalent of a Brayshaw or Cerra. And they have a novice coach. I'd be expecting them to win the wooden spoon next year, but maybe Lynch will feel sorry for the club he is at and spend another year there.

Yeah big chance for a bottom 2 or 3 finish at least I reckon.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
If GC improves, just a haunch that he will say with them

That's basically what was said to me.

If they show legitimate signs of improvement, he'll stay. So I'm spewing they got Dew. They'll improve for sure.

That's basically what was said to me.

If they show legitimate signs of improvement, he'll stay. So I'm spewing they got Dew. They'll improve for sure.
What level of improvement though? I mean, they finished 2nd last this year so it's fairly easy for them to improve from turbo anus to just plain old balls next year.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
What level of improvement though? I mean, they finished 2nd last this year so it's fairly easy for them to improve from turbo anus to just plain old balls next year.

I dunno dude, ask Tom.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood

Im thinking somewhere in between turbo anus and plain old balls probably.

2018, GCS year of the taint.

Could be somewhere in the middle.

New ambassador for the club might be this bloke.

Graham-Gooch-moustache.jpg

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back