Remove this Banner Ad

The Magnificent Seven

Bucks Lockdown Beard, The Sherriff, Rrrooocccaaa
Jun 4, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2016-10-31/pies-nominate-fatherson-duo

Collingwood has formally nominated Callum Brown and Josh Daicos as potential father-son recruits during November's National Draft.

So what's our prediction - are we as awed by the sequel as by the original?

Do we get

The-Dark-Knight.jpg

...or... do we get...

grease-2.jpg

Your thoughts please ladies and gentlemen. Preferably using film as a metaphor.

l will hope that no one bids on these two and we get them cheap. will not hold my breath to much:D
good to see the club at least nominate the two :)

I'm not that sure about them both as players as I haven't seen anything other than highlights but I'm happy with this. It's always exciting to have some F/S picks especially when they're the progeny's of two absolute club legends.

This continues the proud tradition of the family dynasty that Collingwood has always had from the Pannam/Richards, Collier's, Coventry's, Rose's, Twomey's, Shaw's and yes Cloke's. Any attempt to continue this is to be encouraged in my view as it says that the past still means something to our club in this era of cold eyed pragmatism.

"Callum Brown burrows into a pack and dishes out with lightening hands to Josh Daicos who baulks and evades a flailing opposition defender and fires off a bullet pass that hits Darcy Moore lace out who then goes back and puts it straight through the middle" You're not a true Collingwood supporter if you don't salivate at the thought of that.

If this turns out to be Star Wars the Phantom Menace I will kill people with a spork.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

l will hope that no one bids on these two and we get them cheap. will not hold my breath to much:D
good to see the club at least nominate the two :)

Daicos might not get a Bid but I can all but Certain Brown will get 1

Neither are worth a second round pick. I would be more than happy if we offered a third round pick for Brown and we got him for that and a fourth for Daicos.

If Josh doesn't kick at least 98 goals in a season I'll consider him to be a miserable failure.

He also needs to bang them in from 80m

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

In his debut game, I expect him to dribble through a goal from the boundary and then later take a one handed chest mark and then go back and drill a torp from 65m. That's at a bare minimum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back