List Mgmt. Pies officially nominate Father/Sons

Remove this Banner Ad

So not long to go, have we mentally prepared ourselves for potentially missing out on either of these boys, or is there going to be a meltdown? :)

I'm calm, it will be disappointing, but if we overlook I'm happy we're doing that right thing and taking the romance out of it. :eek:

So not long to go, have we mentally prepared ourselves for potentially missing out on either of these boys, or is there going to be a meltdown? :)

I'm calm, it will be disappointing, but if we overlook I'm happy we're doing that right thing and taking the romance out of it. :eek:

We will not be missing out on either of our boys. They are coming home.

No need to be narky.

As a general rule father sons tend to have similar attributes to their parents. It wasnt a far fetched comment but it was definitely a general one not specifically about Brown'.

Agree, genetics are important, dictates if a person is tall, fast, can jump, is physically resilient, has good hand-eye coordination... The added benefit the kids of former players have is exposure to inner sanctums and 1 would hope the very best tutoring.

I'm choking up here. Ridiculous to feel so emotional. When I think of Peter Daicos and Gavin Brown...and that the next generation might be ours within the hour.

Think I need another drink, to calm the nerves...

Last edited:
I'm choking up here. Ridiculous to feel so emotional. When I think of Peter Daicos and Gavin Brown...and that the next generation might be ours within the hour.

Think I need another dink, to calm the nerves...
May I suggest a drink instead?

Think I need another drink, to calm the nerves...

I am not getting Emotional. I was for Moore.

Still not Pies Yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back