Oppo Camp Pies or Eagles?

Remove this Banner Ad

treefingers

Cancelled
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So who would we rather play? Obviously Collingwood are odds on to beat the bombers tonight, but stranger things have happened.

It would be trippy if we ended up playing West Coast next Friday night at the G again!

Collingwood don't appear to be in the best shape right now. Would have to say that they were stronger and in better form in our previous two encounters this season and we were able to get out to two decent wins in those.

West Coast on the other hand would have to fly back to play us next Friday which would obviously work in our favour from a home ground and preparation/recovery perspective.

I think we could take either of them at the G but Collingwood will always have one less day of recovery on us and given Cloke's lack of form I think it will be better for us to play them. Hopefully Essendon give it a red hot crack and make the Pies work hard for a win tonight.

Either.

West coast maybe because of the home ground advantage.

But then again,

I rate West Coast over Collingwood (well on current form anyway) so who knows.

Would be confident with either really.

Pies, no question!

I dont want the Eagles getting a top 4 position....(the suffering over here in the West is like Dante's inferno and we are just at the first few circles right now!)

really torn over this one. rate eagles higher but with collingwood we wouldnt get that home advantage. also if we play wce and lose we will have to play geelong more than likely :(
however if we play pies and win we could meet them in a prelim :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely the pies. Their backline has no chance of containing our forwards.
Who is their backline?

Seriously, everyone has a go at our back line but I would say it is one of the best in the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back