Toast Pies smash the Crows (114-48)

Remove this Banner Ad

I must admit I was one of the doubters when the match committee/coach decided to play Roughhead forward but our backline has proved resilient and has worked well to date. (albeit we only have played Melbourne and Adelaide).

Maybe it is the fact that our mids have worked harder, Wills stepped up and the return of Adams has helped.

Still not sure that is the way to go come finals time though especially against WC and Richmond.

I must admit I was one of the doubters when the match committee/coach decided to play Roughhead forward but our backline has proved resilient and has worked well to date. (albeit we only have played Melbourne and Adelaide).

Maybe it is the fact that our mids have worked harder, Wills stepped up and the return of Adams has helped.

Still not sure that is the way to go come finals time though especially against WC and Richmond.
I don't believe that is the plan Maggie, but it has certainly been a successful 'finger in the dyke' tactic that has allowed us to challenge for 4th possie.

Scharenberg and Elliot finally starting to look like their old selves.
You’re one of the most prolific posters on here after a shocker, post dozens of times, and this is all you can muster after a very promising performance?

What did you think of the overall team performance? Shaz and Eliot aside?

Dave I'd be interested in hearing if you are still of the view that Bucks has lost the players?

I am still not 100% Sold om Bucks as a Coach and Something has Happened Recently to get to being a Postive Again.

Last night is the Most Effort we have put in for 4 Qtrs for a Long Time

I am still not 100% Sold om Bucks as a Coach and Something has Happened Recently to get to being a Postive Again.

Some of that has got to do with player management Dave - the physios and player development people have a lot to say about it.

Also we have had a huge injury toll with young players rotating through the team.

And to top it all up modern football is a matter of peaking - both in form and fitness right on the eve of the finals.

Did you watch any of our games last year?
How about our win over Brisbane this year, or the away win over West Coast?

First time this year we’ve seen a four quarter performance and the club should be proud and looking to finals with confidence after a brilliant team display.
Pressure and tackling was first rate. The swoop squad just clicking into gear now.
Kudos to players and coaches alike.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sooo excited about rowdy junior. He will be one of our best,I can see it now.

Yeah he's improving game by game, he seems to find space in traffic and given enough is a good user, decent speed too and has dads see ball get ball genes. Hopefully T dog will have just as much promise.

Yeah he's improving game by game, he seems to find space in traffic and given enough is a good user, decent speed too and has dads see ball get ball genes. Hopefully T dog will have just as much promise.

Ive noticed this too and I love the way that when traffic is blocked he doesn't mind literally stopping and turning and going back the other way to find a way around :)

You’re one of the most prolific posters on here after a shocker, post dozens of times, and this is all you can muster after a very promising performance?

What did you think of the overall team performance? Shaz and Eliot aside?

I post lots after wins too genius, last night was more interested in the cricket.

What do you think? You haven't given a single opinion about the game, the only comments you've made have been trying to attack another poster.

Hypocrite.
I thought it was the first 4 quarter performance for a long time. A few players found some form, but the most promising aspect was that the team seemed cohesive for the first time in a long time. Build on that performance and we can still go deep in finals. Very promising signs overall.

What did you think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back