Pies Twitter/X

Remove this Banner Ad

brysie

All Australian
Jun 8, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I seem to have gravitated more towards Twitter/X recently, which has its pluses and minuses.

Obviously it's a highly deregulated platform where fact is often buried in copious amounts of fiction, which makes it harder to make a judgement as to the credibility of many accounts or posters.

I expect that many posters on here have Twitter accounts and vice versa (e.g. Jen2310, Royal Sampler). Therefore, as the trade period approaches, I'd really like to know who the people behind the following twitter handles are posters on this forum, so I can sort the good (i.e. the Jens) from the not so good (i.e. the PieSources)

• Realistically Confident Collingwood Supporter
  • PieSource
  • JAKE
  • Bobby
There are obviously others (and feel free to add more), however these handles seem to crop up in my feed a lot and I've always wondered if they're posters here and if so, who they are.

Who Am I GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Called it. 😎
Not exactly. I was agreeing with the fact that PieSource on Twitter posts absolute nonsense and, as stated in my initial post, was curious to know whether they (along with others) post on this forum.

It wasn't targeted at any particular poster or Twitter user in particular. How could I have been having an elaborate dig at someone on here if I didn't know who they are on Twitter or vice versa?

Hard to say outside of the Media people would not know too much and IF they did would the be allowed to post/tweet it
Pretty easy way to burn your bridges with your source too.

I assume that most of what is leaked is due to a source (i.e. the club or a player's agent) wanting the information to be disseminated.

Pretty easy way to burn your bridges with your source too.

I assume that most of what is leaked is due to a source (i.e. the club or a player's agent) wanting the information to be disseminated.

I say be more Managers then Clubs that would Purposely leak something then a Club unless the Club is Forcing a Player out

I say be more Managers then Clubs that would Purposely leak something then a Club unless the Club is Forcing a Player out
I think clubs leak more than some would assume, particularly as a negotiating tactic for contract discussions.

Scott Lucas was pretty annoyed with Essendon earlier this year during the Parish negotiations.

The better clubs probably leak a little less, or do it in better ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back