VFL Game Day Pies v Bendigo at Vic park 1pm Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood well in top in that quarter. Colyer looking very sharp, liking Hunter too. F**king love that scoreboard, so clear :p

Waiting for the Dreamtime game though...

Exciting to hear Gumby back although it could take a while to get his match fitness up.

Whats the score?

Gumby rested for 2nd half, Browne on.
Apparently (according to blitz) he looks stronger through the legs and core! (Gumby that is)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's that.. Bloody good win by the boys today.

Kav Bog, Reimers good, Colyer good in patches to, Dalgleish showed some very promising signs.

Everyone got through unscathed, Hunter, Gumby, Long got through..

Just on my way home (didnt pre book seats :( ) so I'll do a write up when I get home.

Any questions and I'll happily answer them on the train to fill in time.

A few quick thoughts:
Gumby- just easing his way back, but looks fit and strong. Hopefully he plays chf next week.
Pears- a class above
Kav- way too skinny, but his decision-making is too good for this level
Reimers- good in patches
Who is no.1 for bendigo? Clever forward

I wouldn't think so. Needs another summer in the gym, and guys like colyer and pears have to be ahead of him. Great signs though ...

Pears almost took a screamer in the first. Didn't know he had a leap on him. Moved really well. Kav was good. Reimers started slowly but had a ripPer in the last, winning plenty of hard ball. Gumby also looked confident in his body. Took some grabs and burnt an opponent on the lead in the first to take it out in front and slot it from 45.

I walked away from this game wrapped with our lists, senior and rookie; Kav (class), Merrett (light now, but has ' it'), Dalgleish (thought he was excellent), Gumby (played a solid half and lived), Reimo (solid, really working hard), Pears, Piglet, Long (more class!) and definitely Give em Hal Hunter. Colyer carved them up! Skills high, work ethic high, work rates high. Wrapped!!

I had a crack at Myers the other day but truth be told, he's one of a great list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back