Preview Pies V Dogs MCG Friday 24.03.2017 - 7.50 pm (team added to OP: Schade and WHE selected)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going the early crow?
I have to admit I much preferred your Daicos family avatar. Mayne's hairstyle is dreadful and facially he resembles the worst of Buckley. There's something wistfully nostalgic yet excitingly futuristic about the young Daicoses. There's none of that in the stodgy chiseled features of Mayne. But to each his own.

So we can't judge Mayne because it's only round 1 despite his 10 years in the game?
Let's not get all up tight after him not being selected in the first game.
Pretty sure blokes have missed the first game of the year and gone on to have quality years

I don't get it. Doesn't Dunne have a good record against Cloke? I like Schade but I honk Dunne should have got the nod in THIS particular match.

Could be a Size thing. Cloke is 197cm and Schade is too

He does fumble at times but he has many strengths. He has pace, can play tall or short, has enormous courage and is a thumping kick.
and he is hard at the contest, which is what we need against the dogs. wouldn't be surprised he is given the job on his old mate Clokey.

Our defence is bottom 4 in the AFL and will be our achilles heel this season despite a well functioning midfield and forward line

Well functioning midfield?

It's the best on paper midfield in the AFL that gets REAMED in the clearances week in week out for the last 3 years.

I'd hardly consider that well functioning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In round 10 2015 Cloke kicked 7 straight against the Dees. Dunne played for Melbourne that day. Does anyone know if they played on each other?

I think we can judge him. He was a strange pick up at the price. He will get games but can't see him justifying the money we are paying him.

With all due respect you are making a prediction.

I think I would have gone with Dunn rather than Shade and Mayne over Goldsack. But I wouldn't go to battle over it. Still close to the best we've got at the moment. We'll be much better with Eliott, Wells and De Goey back in. We'll need them soon that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back