Pies v Eagles - Triple M voting, you cannot be serious?

Remove this Banner Ad

We never poll votes when we lose. The other team always gets votes when we win (even if its by 100). Its why we never go well in the awards etc. Its just another sad fact about the club but in the end theres only one "award" that matters.
whinge, whinge ____ing whinge.

i'm here, mods please delete this thread. mostly getting replies from posters who support inferior or "marked for extinction" teams who already have an inbred tanking mentality. here at collingwood we strive for perfection so why didn't we get the other vote.
i'll console myself with a replay of the game.

Yawn - is that the best you can come up with? :rolleyes:

And Collingwood supporters wonder why they have such a bad reputation!

Arseclown

i'm here, mods please delete this thread. mostly getting replies from posters who support inferior or "marked for extinction" teams who already have an inbred tanking mentality. here at collingwood we strive for perfection so why didn't we get the other vote.
i'll console myself with a replay of the game.

1 flag in the last 50 years... "striving for perfection" :rolleyes:

"support inferior or "marked for extinction" " :rolleyes:

You smashed us today and rightfully deserve to celebrate but don't post crap.

What is it about some Collingwood supporters and their "Everybody is against us: woe is me" attitude?

You thrash a team which recently won a premiership and you're crying because a radio station gave a vote to a West Coast player instead of celebrating your victory.

Weak :thumbsdown:

It was only one supporter that was complaining.

Nice generalistion genius.

Completely off thread, I once played an Amateur League Div 2 Reserves game here in Adelaide, got pumped by about 35 goals but I racked up about 40 possies as a ruckman, on the B&F count I got three votes from the umpires!

So if the umpires can get it wrong like that, then why can't MMM?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 flag in the last 50 years... "striving for perfection" :rolleyes:

"support inferior or "marked for extinction" " :rolleyes:

You smashed us today and rightfully deserve to celebrate but don't post crap.

Can't you count ? Two flags in the last fifty years. 1958, 1990..It is now 2008 so possible for another. Awesome today

What a tosser !!

go away NOOB, play in the kiddies playground

ABC Radio also gave Cox a vote.

Thousands of black and white dummies are reported to have been spat at the ground moments thereafter. Tissues were also seen in use following the removal of the dummies.

richmond supporter, 2 words, tambling and wallace

Colliongwood supporters= biggest knobs in footy. Despicable lsoers and now we know they are shocking winners.

essendon supporters = illiterate dole bludgers that replaced a legend with a losing vfl coach, looks a good move so far

whinge, whinge ____ing whinge.

north melbourne, finally found a supporter did we

Who gives a s**t. For ____s sake.

none of your team by the way you played

Yawn - is that the best you can come up with? :rolleyes:

And Collingwood supporters wonder why they have such a bad reputation!

Arseclown

carlton supporters would be hoping to get within 100 points tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back