Game Day Pies vs Swans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol - a bit harsh. D has been under the pump for lots of the game. Mistakes will happen eventually. AA and Florent had worse games IMO.
No...the marks he dropped were not difficult...he was very very ordinary. Slow and clumsy as well, just no. Other may have had worse games, it doesn’t change the fact Melican was very ordinary.

this!

rowbottom is so consistent compared to the other youngins

lloyd was so good by foot tonight too

I'm still not convinced Rowbottom was even going at 100% tonight. Looked to be moving awkwardly.

Nearly everything Lloyd did tonight was brilliant, textbook footy.

It is getting to the stage that people who defend him on here are plain and simple embarrassing themselves. I would go as far as to say he is embarrassing himself. You are ****ing CHF for **** sake !!! The ****ing key !!!! The Lynchpin !!! Not ****ing Reid !!!! He plays like a ****ing goal attack !!!! Lz Ellis would have a ****ing birthday on him. Sorry he's lost me.

and he is the main ******* target, every lead up is honoured and he jogs around

honestly in the first quarter he went off for about 6 mins rest and a rubdown after 0 touches

but he straightens us up, its ******* stupid

Made the error of not having Fox on Mute. 90% of their commentary was about Collingwood, even when we were in front. Never again. Huddo has never got over Nick Bloody Davis. An absolute disgrace.

parker instructing others what to do with the ball is hypocritical at times, given his ability to handball to a man under the pump or hack kick without looking, tried to hard with being the man tonight.

tried to engage elliott in a push and shove for instance then elliott just went the ball and got the clearance for a pies goal

I'm still not convinced Rowbottom was even going at 100% tonight. Looked to be moving awkwardly.
I think the bye has come at the right time for him.

Remember we did have a 4 day break

Made the error of not having Fox on Mute. 90% of their commentary was about Collingwood, even when we were in front. Never again. Huddo has never got over Nick Bloody Davis. An absolute disgrace.

they are calling off the tv so i try to be fair, but the stuff they go on about, its not the cricket where you have a yarn between balls

I had the expletives going at Melican would like to see the wider vision as it seemed Mills in the middle of three pies. Probably shouldn’t be screaming for the footy unless you are out in space. Melican should have executed the kick but we dropped our skills across the board in the second half. Disappointing end Melican must be feeling pretty bad.

You'd think he had a spinal injury - it was absurd. He's sitting their smiling the whole way off. Very strange all round.
That was ridiculous.....it seemed to get slower the further it went, would not have thought it was a bumpy ride anyhow

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
The handball chain in the forward half with Wicks to Papley to Florent into getting tackled was the worst part of the game(besides everything Melican did in the last quarter). Florent needed to throw that on the boot, tried to be too smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back