Diamond Jim

All Australian
Aug 30, 2007
Near the fat Pie-eater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LUFC
I’m a Richmond supporter you guys were robbed the umpiring was atrocious. And what was that medical cart going off the ground really slow it was deliberately done so they could rest you had them on toast at that stage they are nothing but cheats the umpires and Collingwood

You can collect your tinfoil hat in the corner...

swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
To be honest, except for Buddy and possibly JPK I don't think there will be players that will improve us if they come back into the side. List is a mess, and the trade ban didn't help things either despite making a GF that year.

To be honest, except for Buddy and possibly JPK I don't think there will be players that will improve us if they come back into the side. List is a mess, and the trade ban didn't help things either despite making a GF that year.
Heeney and Hewett dislike this

Diamond Jim

All Australian
Aug 30, 2007
Near the fat Pie-eater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LUFC
Well that's generous because we had some senior players that really let us down.
Papley's shot for goal & Reid's golf chip were disgraceful not to mention the Fox inability to keep Daicos on & over the boundary.
I will say that is one of the more gutting losses i've had as a supporter watching this side.
Paps plays for himself.

Can’t disagree with this.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
The umpiring wasn’t favourable for us tonight, and it did feel as though one of them seemed to be involved in a number of the more perplexing decisions.

And I also feel as though Collingwood might have been taking the piss with the stretcher.

That said, we had our chances and couldn’t take them.

But, with such an injury depleted side, it’s heartening that we created so many chances and never gave in. It’s a good culture we have.

Sep 25, 2011
AFL Club
Sydney
It is getting to the stage that people who defend him on here are plain and simple embarrassing themselves. I would go as far as to say he is embarrassing himself. You are ****ing CHF for **** sake !!! The ****ing key !!!! The Lynchpin !!! Not ****ing Reid !!!! He plays like a ****ing goal attack !!!! Lz Ellis would have a ****ing birthday on him. Sorry he's lost me.
Are you expecting Reid to tear every game to shreds? He never said he was Wayne Carey. Still competes hard and takes marks. He can't kick straight but who can in this league.

melbournehammer

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
ther list is exactly the same as all of the teams that were strong around 2012-16.

hawthorn's is a mess, fremantle has been a mess. north is a mess. west coast has held its list better as has geelong although geelong will be next year as harry taylor and ablett and selwood retire.

but we've got some talent coming through. the real issue is why the academy has been fundaemntally unable to recruit and develop talls. seriously we really should have got someone by now who could be better than melican, fox and a non existent maibaum

melbournehammer

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
The handball chain in the forward half with Wicks to Papley to Florent into getting tackled was the worst part of the game(besides everything Melican did in the last quarter). Florent needed to throw that on the boot, tried to be too smart.

i suspect florent was shocked that papley shared the ball for the first time in forever nad handpassed it to a player who was in a worse position than he was.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Might have been talked about but I just don't get why Mills played in defence the entire game, especially when the midfield was being smashed in the clearances. Horse mentioned changing things up at half time, bringing in more experience and I was hopeful that meant Mills would go in there, but instead I saw Papley in the centre clearances.

Diamond Jim

All Australian
Aug 30, 2007
Near the fat Pie-eater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LUFC
I'm still not convinced Rowbottom was even going at 100% tonight. Looked to be moving awkwardly.

Nearly everything Lloyd did tonight was brilliant, textbook footy.

Agree. Crapped on Lloyd last week....I think he’s looking for options that aren’t there...not his fault.

And yes..RB was seriously below par as far as energy..

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Dear mods. I appreciate your work and understand why you delete my responses to certain posts.

I respond the way I do because I’m acutely aware of the damage that unaccountable online commentators can do in the mental health space and those unaccountable “judges” need to be responded to. And the targets need to know they’re supported.

Lol he took the most contested marks on the ground for either team. Sure bag him out but without anything to add it’s just a melt.

4 wow

also dropped the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back