Rumour Pies want Petracca

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah quite the opposite I would have thought.

Sign a massive deal on overs, play at Collingwood for a few games, do a hammy and then get shafted to another club.

The only constant there is that massive contract is still gonna be in his bank account at the end of the day.

Yes but not before Collingwood attempt to drag his name through the mud and make up things about him.

Yes but not before Collingwood attempt to drag his name through the mud and make up things about him.
I hear next year the Pies are going to front-load their insults and get them all done before they even sign the contracts - that way only the most compliant players will get to the club and they'll be ripe for any trading shenanigans whenever the Pies decree.

Even in the unlikely even he wants out of the Dees...

Cant Imagine Pies would be the team of choice?

Why not.....

How a chat with Pendles inspired scintillating Petracca campaign

Christian Petracca opens up on his incredible 2020

By Riley Beveridge on Oct 14, 2020, 10:47am
CP-hero-NAB.jpg

AN INSPIRATIONAL chat with Collingwood captain Scott Pendlebury last summer was the first step to Melbourne spearhead Christian Petracca carving out a career-best campaign in season 2020.
Petracca has revealed that he spoke with Pendlebury throughout pre-season, having also journeyed to the United States for a training program, in an effort to take his game to the next level this season.

Yeah like Dunkley wanted to stay the full term of his contract with the Doggies!!...
The comment you quoted says that I don't think he will re-sign again soon, given he already re-signed earlier this year. Doesn't mention anything about staying for the full term of his contract so not really sure what the relevance of Dunkley is mate.

The comment you quoted says that I don't think he will re-sign again soon, given he already re-signed earlier this year. Doesn't mention anything about staying for the full term of his contract so not really sure what the relevance of Dunkley is mate.

The relevance is, that despite been unsuccessful in getting his wish to be traded, Dunkley, despite another 2 years of a contract to go, still requested to be traded to Essendon.
That shows despite having a contract, whether your the club or the player, they can be broken or pursued to be be broken.

Of course Pies want Petracca.
So does Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton, Essendon, Freo, Gold Coast, GWS, Geelong, Hawthorn, North, Port, Richmond, St Kilda, Sydney, West Coast the Western Bulldogs.
Only problem is he's contracted for another two years and I can't see Melbourne trading him. Why on earth would they?
We're actually a chance to sign Petracca.... if Ned Guy moves to Melbourne first

The relevance is, that despite been unsuccessful in getting his wish to be traded, Dunkley, despite another 2 years of a contract to go, still requested to be traded to Essendon.
That shows despite having a contract, whether your the club or the player, they can be broken or pursued to be be broken.
Which has exactly nothing to do with me saying that Petracca is unlikely to re-sign with Dees again soon.

I didn't mention anything about whether he will break his contract or not.

Will end up Cotchin or Dusty’s replacement ahead of another 3-4 premierships

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t be surprised that the Pies had a motive in the recent clean out .
Not sure petracca wi resign with the Dees and the Pies are into him

Petracca would take one look at the situation with Treloar and co and be like OH HELL NO I AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR THAT!!!!

They want him now, but in 2-3 years time he'll be punted for the next big target.

It's alright, mate. In 15 years he'll be ready to go to Geelong.

It's alright mate, once he's got a sexual assault/racism/bullying/sexism/match-fixing charge, he'll be ready to head to Collingwood :)

People in glass houses and all that...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back