Analysis Pies win 69-59 and through to a prelim against Richmond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wants to play for a big Melbourne based club. At one stage was very keen to come to the pies, cooled a little after we put all our eggs in the Lynch basket. The fact he's off to Richmond means we may revisit the Shiel to Collingwood option. Watch this space.
I would have him in a heartbeat.
We do need a "big Backman" to anchor the defence still though.
Wish Dunny was only 25.

Finally watched the replay... I see old mate Cameron still hasn’t performed on the big stage...a half forward flanker in a CHF’s body... and how the hell did he avoid scrutiny for going at Pendles head with his elbow up in the last...

Finally watched the replay... I see old mate Cameron still hasn’t performed on the big stage...a half forward flanker in a CHF’s body... and how the hell did he avoid scrutiny for going at Pendles head with his elbow up in the last...

Beggar's belief that some people on here actually want to give up two first rounders for him.
The bloke's a fraud.

I was disappointed in this game. Could have made a statement, and yet again we struggle and ourselves are our own worst enemy. Instead of going in on an inspiring and controlling win... we go in on the back of a struggling and limp over the line type win. We will not beat Richmond next week. Tonight was about getting a psychological advantage, and we didn't do that at all. If I was a Richmond player watching that game, I'd be eager to get out on the field opposite this team.

One step at a time, one finals win at a time.

Massive win. Cant remember a win as good as that before. No injuries and largely bruise free too! Well set up now to win the thing.

Sidebottom Adams Cox DeGoey Crisp and Mayne amongst the best. Langdon superb as was Grundy. I've probably forgotten a few, as usual it was a massive team effort.

Stephenson remains a worry but with his pace he wont be dropped after playing every game in his debut season. Sier struggled at times and will enjoy the long break. Moore will remain in sights for promotion but no change for me.

HUGE WIN.

Just watched the replay again:)
Sometimes at the gameyou/I think their creeping over mark.
Langdon takes a mark in the last qtr, (about 10.40 left on the clock) almost half way down the logo.
Dusty creeps over the mark and ends up standing at the end of the logo.
Unbelievable!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back