Review Pies win a thriller (Blues 87-106 Pies)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no idea how the * we got out of that, but ******* pleased we did.

The will and belief was great to watch in those last few minutes.

Going to get completely shitfaced with my foster brothers tonight. Love them almost as much as I love this club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a shocker... The Carlton board is Bombers consoling Blues over umpiring.

Enough salt in there to open a mine.

Suffer in your jocks, tools.

Bombers fans still having a sook about the Swans player climbing the post hhahaha.

Here's a shocker... The Carlton board is Bombers consoling Blues over umpiring.

Enough salt in there to open a mine.

Suffer in your jocks, tools.

It makes it even better to know that both teams supporters are having a sook. Can't think of any other two groups of supporters I would prefer to see unhappy.

Take a bow:

Brodie Grundy
Steele Sidebottom
Scott Pendlebury
Small last qtr cameo Adam Treloar

This game was won on these guys because everyone else was poor.

However a step forward again for Callum Brown who did some very clever things in big moments.

De Goey!?

Phew, let’s all take a deep breath. Statistically we weren’t comprehensively beaten in any facet. Now that we can remove the emotion and analyse, we weren’t that bad, and they were firing on all cylinders.

Maybe we set ourselves up for disappointment by building up a potential big margin win. Any dog can have their day, and Carlton threw literally everything they had at us and we still managed to hang in with a host of players having an off day.

We kicked 16.10, had 65 inside 50’s, that gets you a win most weeks. I think a lot of people fail to seperate playing poorly and not having the whole game on your terms. As we saw, we handled their best, they couldn’t handle ours.

I’m not saying I’d like to win that way every week, but when you’re vying for top 4, a win is all that matters. If we can still win when we’re not at our clinical best, great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back