Autopsy Pies win one for the ages!!

Remove this Banner Ad

YEEEEEEEES!

I knew we could do it! I said so at 3 qtr time -

"We have been brave tonight. They have just been cleaner than us, and taken their chances. But i still think we can win this. Come on Pies!"

We toughed it out; good intent to get to contests, hard at the ball, and did enough for the win. Great great victory.

The thing that made this win better was that I traveled over from Victoria to Perth to watch it. absolutely awesome atmosphere and win.

Last edited:
I have no idea how we won that Game.

I thought with Moore gone that we had no Chance.

Very Happy to be Wrong there

This might be the Kick Starter the Season Needed.

Aish played his Best game of the Season.

Grundy and De Goey Draged us over the Line.

Miocheck was good on McGovern.

Nobel had a Strong Debut.

Moore Injury Sucks. Hopefully not out too long
Your dad was right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea how we won that Game.

I thought with Moore gone that we had no Chance.

Very Happy to be Wrong there

This might be the Kick Starter the Season Needed.

Aish played his Best game of the Season.

Grundy and De Goey Draged us over the Line.

Miocheck was good on McGovern.

Nobel had a Strong Debut.

Moore Injury Sucks. Hopefully not out too long

It’s your Dad TD, he’s never wrong when he predicts a Pies win :thumbsu:

What a ******* win! I was almost tearing up when that siren went. Season is back on guys.

The way we responded against the reigning premiers with injured and sore players on the road is a great sign.

Would also love to point out the Crocker got us the lead and we didn't lose it from there.

I gave us no chance before the match and no chance during the match.

Can't believe it. Seasons are built on wins like this. I am proud of the boys and proud of the club.

And to anyone who says Buckley has lost the players, just look at that celebration. We are a United team who love to play for eachother!

Best win I have seen by the Pies in ages. I'm so *en pumped right now. That last quarter was what I have been looking for all year. The hunger, grunt and physicality was premiership material. THANK YOU PIES! Holy hell bros. What a *en win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back