Autopsy Pies win one for the ages!!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL app under ‘videos’ (Might need to be a Telstra Customer? Not sure)
Yes Telstra customer a must on mobile etc or buy the pass.

NB overseas may not be allowed

He posts so rarely that blocking him is hardly worth the effort.

My observation is that his posting frequency is inversely proportional to our position in the premiership ladder. The higher our position, the lower his post count.

I downloaded the 5+gb.
Rewatching Sier was ok actually.
Worked his way into the game.

Usually picked good options.
Handballs very solid and kicking with cleverness.

Not tempting fate but looks to be getting back to his bearbest.

Rewatching Sier was ok actually.
Worked his way into the game.

Usually picked good options.
Handballs very solid and kicking with cleverness.

Not tempting fate but looks to be getting back to his bearbest.
Only watched the first five minutes of the 3rd quarter but he has featured in two good clearances.

My observation is that his posting frequency is inversely proportional to our position in the premiership ladder. The higher our position, the lower his post count.
Haha would be a correct observation. Off course the leader in that type of poster is our favourite Traaavvvissss (might have a few a, v or s incorrect)
We lose two in a row and wham he's back, have a great win on Friday and wham he's gone

Only watched the first five minutes of the 3rd quarter but he has featured in two good clearances.
He’s coming good.

By the way, how good has Roughead been for us? Never picked that.
Like he’s been there, solid, dependable, a rock, for years.

I dips my lid for his trading.

Haha would be a correct observation. Off course the leader in that type of poster is our favourite Traaavvvissss (might have a few a, v or s incorrect)
We lose two in a row and wham he's back, have a great win on Friday and wham he's gone
That’s Gold is a magpie at least.
He’s just different and if taken the right way amusing.

Rewatching the game. Much more enjoyable second time around when not feeling sick with worry.

Sier much more involved than I’d given him credit for, especially in the second half. Let fly with some of his beautiful linking pinpoint handballs.

I don’t often complain about the commentary, as I usually ignore it. But for 80% of the game only WC were playing, apparently. And as an example of their lack of balance - about 5 minutes into WHE’s new career as a defender, one of the experts was critical of his poor communication in the backline. Genius.

I’ve always loved Maynard, but he just keeps growing in my estimation. How good is he? So hard and tough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rewatching the game. Much more enjoyable second time around when not feeling sick with worry.

Sier much more involved than I’d given him credit for, especially in the second half. Let fly with some of his beautiful linking pinpoint handballs.

I don’t often complain about the commentary, as I usually ignore it. But for 80% of the game only WC were playing, apparently. And as an example of their lack of balance - about 5 minutes into WHE’s new career as a defender, one of the experts was critical of his poor communication in the backline. Genius.

I’ve always loved Maynard, but he just keeps growing in my estimation. How good is he? So hard and tough.
And Sier is tackling fiercely. Good signs.

The handball linkages are lovely.

You spot on, nice watching the game with no angst.

Not all of us find it so Saintly but that's fine as it's a big church.
I do understand.

I like the penguins.

He’s different maybe a little quaint.

But fair enough if he is not everyone’s cup of tea.

ps the Allen jump over the boundary umpire I bet makes Brownlow night.

Like he still called the out of bounds.

I do understand.

I like the penguins.

He’s different maybe a little quaint.

But fair enough if he is not everyone’s cup of tea.
Plenty of room for everyone here Saintly I'm happy for anyone to have their say and have learned to discipline my negative reactions to a few.

There are a couple - not TG - that I would happily banish for eternity for there brazen trolling and constant unfounded attacks of club and staff but for the most part we have a great community.

Once again the jumpers we wear with white backs with black numbers looks so
Much better and easier to see.

Plenty of room for everyone here Saintly I'm happy for anyone to have their say and have learned to discipline my negative reactions to a few.

There are a couple - not TG - that I would happily banish for eternity for there brazen trolling and constant unfounded attacks of club and staff but for the most part we have a great community.
Yes there is a few should be deleted.

Maynard was a great pick up and is a fine player. He copped a lot of unwarranted criticism early on his career. Fortunately I was an early rider of his bandwagon and have a good seat. Not so fortunate with some others on our list.

The criticism was warranted. Maynard was having his development fast tracked (the right call btw) but it meant he was often picked when his form wasn't great. He had some pretty poor defensive games at times and his decision making was questionable. He turned it over with his kicking a bit because he bit off more than he could chew. I don't think that criticism was unwarranted. It was probably along the lines of what the development coaches were telling him.

A word about Jack Darling. The pseudo alpha male in the Coasters. I told my friend in the first minute of the first quarter that we needed to keep him in the box because he is like so many of the Coasters..... a life of being followed around by sycophants and ass lickers, continually being told how good he is. An ego pumped up by one eyed fans and yet a person who is so obviously frail and weak minded. Unfortunately, he was given a chance in that first minute and, like all good front runners, he fed off it and was hard to stop.

There is great benefit for sportspeople to play before an adoring crowd .... the momentum just takes off and it's hard for the visiting team to manage it. However, if things dont go well for the home team, the silence is deafening... and inhibiting...and it destroys fragile egos like Darling's. He disappeared from the game as it wore on...some of it due to Maynard but mostly due to the little man inside his head that tells him just how he is going to fail...

Jack is the template.... the rest of the Coasters bar a few exceptions are just like him....

If we find ourselves in Perth during finals time, it's something that the Pies should keep in mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back