Autopsy Pies win one for the ages!!

Remove this Banner Ad

No disdain from me my friend, you are positive too when you think it merits.

It is the negative nellies who will now disappear until the next loss that get to me.

I admit I can be Both at the Same Time. I can post Negative Stuff espically during Games but I also post Positive as well

Did you see Mayne talking to Cox in the 1st quarter. Spent a good minute talking to him after a goal. His role flies under the radar.

He is selfless mate I love him.

Frustrating when we can play at that level and then play poorly like we did against North.

That was finals intensity.
There were a few efforts tonight where I thought “geez where’s that been for the past month?!”. The desperation levels in the last quarter were a couple of levels above what we’ve been seeing for some time.

I admit I can be Both at the Same Time. I can post Negative Stuff espically during Games but I also post Positive as well
Not you Dave, I know you wear your heart on your self (and fingers as you type).:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love me or hate me.. I am a f Oracle re.

It's a pity I only post 5% footy.. but when I do.. f I'm one of the greats re.

I should learn to be a lil more unselfish and let people in.. One of the most brilliant minds.. in bigfooty re.

When has the Gimp ever got it wrong re..

Ade re..

Time for a Tinder ladida or 2 to celebrate re..

Mayne is so ugly he’s like two negatives - he’s turned into a positive.

Seems like an awesome guy though.

He is a champ. Saw him give a talk at the World Vegan day in Melbourne. Really down to earth friendly guy. This was back in pre season 2018 so the poor guy was still an outcast at the pies then.

I'll be the first to admit. I left at 3QT, went to go do something else. Even in the 4th quarter I didn't truly believe until the last 5 mins. I won't pretend I had belief the whole game but im not sure how anyone could blame me. Famous win, I am proud but we have to back this performance up next week and the week after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back