Autopsy Pies win one for the ages!!

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
What a beautiful ****en morning it is, an epic win behind us and a Carlton loss to look forward to today... ahhh the good life

2.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing Mihocek's heat map and compare to previous weeks as I think his instructions tonight were to play closer to goal.
One of his best games and not only for the goals but his workrate.

You’re spot on as usual with your analysis ;)

385B41DE-1ED9-4F31-BD17-EDD0E2890CAB.png

These commentators I hope have a miserable gut wrenching weekend where they are made to watch the replay on a loop “A Clockwork Orange” style.

Cameron effing Ling

and

Jonathan brain damage Brown

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Am I a great or what re.. most were expecting a big loss.. the Gimp walks in and says.. 'We'll win this' and 'expect somewhat of a 4 qrt performance'.. and 'expect Aish to be influential in the guts and on the wings'.. and 'our forward line is great just needs to spark up'.

Who wants me as their mentor re?

Happy to sit with someone during a game of footy at $120 an hr re.

Whirpool footy re.. throw some spanners in there.. it's impossible to coach agst.. and the players love it.. it's as simple as that.

well left

Premiership Player
May 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I need to watch it again Dave. DeGoey massive. But I thought Crisp’s pressure work around the ball prevented the inevitable Eagles slingshot goal or two that we have been conceding plenty of times on the past few weeks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I agree. We’ve lacked some grunt in the middle and DeGoey and Crisp gave us that last night.

With Quaynor and Noble showing a bit I’d be keen to take a look at Crisp, Adams and more DeGoey in the midfield over the next month.

Crisp also had 6 inside 50’s so did it offensively and defensively.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back