Pinchy Stompy Stratton should be sanctioned, preferably with fire

Remove this Banner Ad

And out today saying its a witch hunt.

Of course he sees that sort of behaviour as acceptable - he is the one who made Stratton do it.

Then they wheel out Smith, who says it is not pattern behaviour. Nek minnut, Melksham says he has done it before - to him! How bad do you have to be to pinch Melksham to get on top of him? But even their replacement captain is low life liar it seems. Probably doesn't give a ****, knowing he will be at St Kilda after a trade for Patrick McCartin next year.

Probably the poorest indictment of all, though, is the Velvet Sledgehammer Matty Lloyd, calling out Stratton as a soft dog, and everyone agreeing with him. Un-buh-leivable!

Such and out of touch club.

But what a grand deflection though.

13 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9

2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nil since you have been alive.

I like the way you pretend the "Hawk Envy" does not eat away at you.

Good for you kiddo.

Nice melt.

Any thoughts on your racist Pres?

How would you know?

Don't start talking about things you have no clue about.

I am more than happy to talk about the UK though, my missus is a Pom and I have been there 6 times (7th time coming up on July 24Th)

Why can't you give an honest answer on Jeff's comments?

How would you know?

I am more than happy to talk about the UK though, my missus is a Pom and I have been there 6 times (7th time coming up on July 24Th)
Why can't you give an honest answer on Jeff's comments?

Nice Deflection. :thumbsu:

But I get you don't want to talk about it.

On Jeff, as usual he was spot on.

99.999999% of those security noobs have no idea about the culture of our game.

The bloke should be prime Minister and you and me both know, he would get the tick of approval by you.

Good one Backwater15

So you have never been, what a shock.

I have been to the UK 6 times (soon to be 7) as soon as I mentioned it, you clammed up like a Handbagger in a Final.

I am shocked to be sitting here.

s**t dude its nearly midnight there, call the "But But But Hawthorn" a night and go to bed.

How would you know?

Please do, it will be a refreshing change from your normal posts about footy where you clearly don't know jack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been to the UK 6 times (soon to be 7) as soon as I mentioned it, you clammed up like a Handbagger in a Final.

**** dude its nearly midnight there, call the "But But But Hawthorn" a night and go to bed.

When it's been 5 secs and you haven't mentioned you've been to the UK.

**** dude its nearly midnight there, call the "But But But Hawthorn" a night and go to bed.
I am an EU Polish/Irish citizen, so I am triple not welcome in the UK. Is it nice there?

I hear the chicks have low standards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back