Pinchy Stompy Stratton should be sanctioned, preferably with fire

Remove this Banner Ad

So pinchy stomp gets two games and swears he will never do these dastardly deeds again.

Admirable, really. His position as Hawthorn Captain must now be in jeopardy, because we know all too well that Clarko expects his Captains to lead from the front in terms of filth.

Or will Stratton lift his game to a whole new level of foul behavior to keep the job?

We live in interesting times.

Should be deregistered and bukkaked by the general public in the downtown city square of Mogadishu for having such a ******* stupid face.

Also 3 weeks for the stomp as an absolute minimum. Heavy fine and suspended sentence for the pinching IMO.

Don't ever let me hear the Hawfie cucks say Cats players get off lightly.

Should have been far more for pinching and stomping. To think poor Gary Ablett copped a week all up for these innocent acts - the Hawfie MRP up to its same old tricks. :thumbsdown:

11089308-3x2-700x467.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F3ed94fc4-1e22-49c4-92c4-aec1e911d28d

2a7258d6b177c9a00a836c85ebbeeb38

Should have been far more for pinching and stomping. To think poor Gary Ablett copped a week all up for these innocent acts - the Hawfie MRP up to its same old tricks. :thumbsdown:

11089308-3x2-700x467.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F3ed94fc4-1e22-49c4-92c4-aec1e911d28d

2a7258d6b177c9a00a836c85ebbeeb38
The only thing wrong with those 3 events are the campaigners got back up to play on.

Should have got off.
I think Stratton had a hard on the entire time, so that’s a given and losing the game he must be either a cuckold, or one of those blokes that gets off on having his balls stomped on.
FANTASIA STYLE!!
👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh so you are Polish.

Don't take this the wrong way, but do you have a square head?
Not at all. You know phrenology was discounted as a psuedoscience back in the 19th century.

Unrelated question, do you have buttons?

Last edited:
Not just a hack but a dog (stomping) and a bitch (pinching) as well. It's a sad reflection of the sinking ship that is Hawthorn. How long until they merge with Norf to become the Norforn Tassie Roos?
They better not take too long, or they will miss their chance and have to merge with GCS. North have already gone past them and will probably consider a merger two steps back.

Not at all. You know phrenology was discounted as a psuedoscience back in the 19th century.

Unrelated question, do you have microcephaly?

I liked the part about phrenology... then I was so disappointed about the awful words about a terrible disability.
Maybe I'm too sensitive, and this is the Bay... but still, a bit unnecessary.
(For the record, my life has been touched by disability in a really bad way... wouldn't wish it on people).

I like how just after he got dobbed on for pinching Essendon immediately kicked a goal. What a s**t captain, he was too busy being a dumb campaigner then trying to play footy and stop the other team scoring

I liked the part about phrenology... then I was so disappointed about the awful words about a terrible disability.
Maybe I'm too sensitive, and this is the Bay... but still, a bit unnecessary.
(For the record, my life has been touched by disability in a really bad way... wouldn't wish it on people).
Yes, maybe I went to far. Let me correct it.

And out today saying its a witch hunt.

Of course he sees that sort of behaviour as acceptable - he is the one who made Stratton do it.

Then they wheel out Smith, who says it is not pattern behaviour. Nek minnut, Melksham says he has done it before - to him! How bad do you have to be to pinch Melksham to get on top of him? But even their replacement captain is low life liar it seems. Probably doesn't give a ****, knowing he will be at St Kilda after a trade for Patrick McCartin next year.

Probably the poorest indictment of all, though, is the Velvet Sledgehammer Matty Lloyd, calling out Stratton as a soft dog, and everyone agreeing with him. Un-buh-leivable!

Jake Melksham...the most pretend hard man who ever pretended.

With a head you want to punch.

Im pretty dissapointed in Uncle Steve..,,, not sure Schwabby would have been so lenient with Geelong in his day

Stratts gets 2 weeks for a bit of a giggle and the Handbaggers are outraged.

Ablett Snr plays a very very very very very very very big hand in the death of a young woman, no outrage.

Interesting.
Even more interesting is you seem to be advocating pinching, like the little bitch you are. :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back