Piss Off the West Coast Eagles Board in One Sentence

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know why you guys get criticised for being unoriginal and picking the low hanging fruit......

In our own minds, we are all quality comedians !!!!.

It's unfortunate that Jack is providing us with so much material ( I rated him very highly ).

Maybe being a parent will help him regain his marking skills.

It's unfortunate that Jack is providing us with so much material ( I rated him very highly ).

Clearly you don't watch many West Coast games and only feed off those few incidents that the Melbourne media keep regurgitating. If you watched then you would know he's actually good mark when he takes it out in front and he's usually good above his head, his chest marks aren't great, however. Which is what I'd imagine you'd be referring to, I'm guessing mainly that 2015 GF failed attempt that he will never get to live down.

Yet he'd be your leading goal kicker this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full credit to the bombers they were just a little bit better on the day

Big Bad Barry should not have been eligible to play the grand final in 2005 due to striking in previous game. (To this day still pisses me off he got let off)
Leo Barry, you star!

* YOU UMPIRE PAY THE ******* FREE KICK.

"We demand mediocrity on field and excellence off field"
So we finally found out the handle for Todd Nisbett. Welcome to Big Footy Todd - don't take the criticism for your dad's nepotism on this board to heart, we all know you were the best candidate to be Vozzo's puppet. He has excellence in being a puppet and should be an great role model.

Vozzos strike rate is no better than your average village idiots would be!!

The 2017 GF, Eagles down by 2, 10 seconds to go... 9... 8...

Masten clear and running toward the 50, Kennedy unmarked 10 metres out from goal, Masten kicks..... And he scrubs it along the deck and out of bounds, siren sounds, Eagles lose! Eagles lose!

The 2017 GF, Eagles down by 2, 10 seconds to go... 9... 8...

Masten clear and running toward the 50, Kennedy unmarked 10 metres out from goal, Masten kicks..... And he scrubs it along the deck and out of bounds, siren sounds, Eagles lose! Eagles lose!
I can't help but think you jinxed JK with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back