Piss On At Arden Street Friday 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

35eye

Club Legend
Dec 8, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My very good mate Drexl of the official Roos forum has asked me to extend an invitation to the Bigfooty elite for a get together at the club on Friday night.

We're just catching up for drinks & adjourning to the bistro for those that wish to eat. The whole thing is just to put names to faces, gauge interest in future events & talk about how we as a core group of supporters can pool resources to raise money for the club.

Its not expected to be huge affair, but certainly everyone here is welcome to swing by if only for a couple of drinks.

Hope to see some of you there?

Expressing preliminary interest (other commitments in the evening might stuff me up). If not this time, then a later date will be gladly accepted.

BTW 35eye, that was me in chat before as 38eye, and now I can't bloody get back in!
frown.gif

Shinners,

it starts at 6pm at the social club with a few drinks andthen if you want to eat something in the bistro afterwards.

Darky

Was that you on the official forum this afternoon who said he was coming tomorrow night

Malibu

Are u joining us?

So far we have me (Paul M or Paulkanga2000) drexl, cc and 35eye with the possibility of Stewart and darky joining us,

Paul

Originally posted by Shinboners:
What time?

From 6pm.

You'd be a great influence Shinners, you might be able to pursuade a few people into the benefits of player sponsorship as there certainly has been some interest shown on the official forum.

Sorry guys cant make it have to work. Too many trophies and not enough hours to make'em. Ill be at the next one. Maybe i'll watch blues brothers after work when i get home just to polish up on my lines.

And for tea i'll have 4 fried chickens and a coke. and my mate will have a piece of dry white toast.

Go the Skull !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back