Moore of the Same

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Leeds United
That was woeful. With all due respect to our opponents, who outplayed us in every facet of the game, the Dees are a nothing side. They've picked up their wins over the worst sides in the comp and are one of the most average teams going around. They made us look like a bottom 2 VFL side.

The negatives: where do I start? Non existent midfield. Non existent forward line. Defence is a shambles. Team selection makes about as much sense as adding coriander to any dish. Everyone played poorly tonight and everyone was beaten.

Positives? I can't find any.

I hope Mihocek and Reid are okay.

Not unexpected. Our list has too many plodders with a few decent players.

The alarm bells have been ringing for a few years now. Add to that the injuries and the changes to the season this year.

Last edited:
No positives. We are bottom 8 team.

Game plan and coaching is horrific. Skills vfl lvl. Don’t have a forward line and usual injuries every game. What’s new.

We need a list overhaul including coaching. This isn’t just one game.

So many not up to it. Bucks I wish would leave but won’t. Whole club needs a refresh.

We should play kids like north did but bucks won’t because he will try and weasel his way to save his job

Another week of a dysfunctional forward line, the result was inevitable.
3 games in 10 days as well as travel, great fixture.
Clearly the players don’t care, I don’t anymore for season 2020

The negatives (and it's a pattern) - Josh Thomas being a glorified tackle dummy (I swear that he gets tackled 90% of the time he takes possession of the footy) who doesn't kick goals, Tom Phillips being an elite middle distance runner who doesn't get the footy, and Rupert Wills being slower than a wet week, athletically and with ball in hand (the rare times he gets it).

Another week of a dysfunctional forward line, the result was inevitable.
3 games in 10 days as well as travel, great fixture.
Clearly the players don’t care, I don’t anymore for season 2020

This has nothing to do with our fixture. Please don’t bring that up. Geelong thrashed port with 2 days less rest.

Our list is putrid. Coaching, my god.

Since the geel win we’ve played two top 8 teams and been thrashed by 10 goals, lost to freo and barely beat adel and syd..

Where to we start with a 5 year plan

As tempting as it is, I won’t say the sky is falling. We are in terrible form, the fixture has run us into the ground with 4 trips in 12 days or whatever it is, injuries continue to cripple our choice of personnel and continuity with selection, and key players just aren’t playing well.

I’m very eager to hear from those who defended Wills last week. I’d rather play one man short, because he actually costs us with nearly every possession. He can never play for us again. Cal Brown, I wanted it to work out, but you’re just not up to it either.

This 9 day break without a flight is so desperately needed for us... let’s reload and see what we can salvage from the season. But seriously, * you 2020.

I understand emotions are high but no, we are not the worst team.

We won last week remember?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Only Because Crows did not Kick Straight for Goal.

They had more Scoring Shots and we Kicked Straight for Once

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Instead of us all complaining on here let’s all send an email to the club and demand change. Change in admin, coaches and recruiting. They won’t do anything unless they know how pissed off we are especially Eddie and bucks.
info@collingwoodfc.com.au

Ask for our Membership Money Back

I thought with those ins we could win that. Boy was I wrong. Hopefully no season ending injuries, would be nice to go one week without one of those.

That was woeful. With all due respect to our opponents, who outplayed us in every facet of the game, the Dees are a nothing side. They've picked up their wins over the worst sides in the comp and are one of the most average teams going around. They made us look like a bottom 2 VFL side.

The negatives: where do I start? Non existent midfield. Non existent forward line. Defence is a shambles. Team selection makes about as much sense as adding coriander to any dish. Everyone played poorly tonight and everyone was beaten.

Positives? I can't find any.

I hope Mihocek and Reid are okay.
Cold comfort I know, but you've probably revealed what we are all about to find out that Melbourne are suddenly a pretty good side. They've finally got their act together and have a sniff of finals now so watch them ride this juggernaut. Unfortunately my team will be next to feel the pain.

Fair play to Melbourne, they demolished us and have improved. That's three consecutive 50+ point wins for them.

The writing has been on the wall for us since the West Coast game. The players look down on confidence and most supporters acknowledge that a clean out of some sort needs to occur at season's end.

Didn't help that we only had a four-day turnaround, but a 10-goal loss in this format of the game is unacceptable.

On the injury front, I hope Checkers is okay after a brutal collision.

We’ve looked gettable during every match since Geelong. And we’ve played 3 bottom 4 sides in that time.

Our injuries are a factor but every side has them this season, and it definitely doesn’t excuse the absolute s**t we’ve served up in recent weeks. Nor the fact this group of boys club hacks cannot coach a game plan to save themselves.

Buckley out.

Cold comfort I know, but you've probably revealed what we are all about to find out that Melbourne are suddenly a pretty good side. They've finally got their act together and have a sniff of finals now so watch them ride this juggernaut. Unfortunately my team will be next to feel the pain.

Respectfully don’t agree. They are awful.

They’ve had 1 good season in about 15.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back