Autopsy Pitiful Pies Pulverised by Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Jus

How are you judging the best team of the year? I just looked it up, since 1996 only 7 times in 24 years has the Premier finished top at the end of the home and away season: 2013, 2012, 2010, 2007, 2006, 2004, 2000. Lethal's Lions - the most complete team I've seen, never finished top.

Fair enough, but where are we going with this? Whichever way you boil it down and dissect it we aren't winning flags and if we're talking about 2018 it would've been an underdog win.

The best team of the year looks most likely, wasn't us in 2018 - was the tiges. Was us in 2010. Doesn't change the fact of where we are now.

I don't think they're that good a side. We just made them look good with zero effort and a who gives a f attitude. Unfortunately for us, l think alot of the Pies players would rather be home in lockdown in Melbourne.
On top of that, when you have a game plan that is bereft of any system, that even an average side can tear apart, and you think that playing by this system week after week, it will eventually work for a win here and there, conceivably you will get 10 goal hidings along the way.
Wouldn't be surprised if you guys come out and smash Melbourne, they aren't much chop, we just have a coach that currently has his head firmly entrenched in the sand.
Hmmm ... :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back