News Pittard keen to stay at Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Chadbro have the downlow on Jasper's contract though?

Reads like Kane has an official source at the club. Too much detail for it to be scuttlebutt.

Given how much Chad fraternises with the players away from football it wouldn't be that difficult for him to know when a player has signed.

Let's see....
Kane reports insider news
Kane's brother is Chad
Chad works for Port
Chad is guilty!

You tossers are a real piece of work! Funny how "innocent until proven guilty" goes out the window when it's not you being accused!
:rolleyes:

Chad was renowned for slipping info to his dad when he was on the radio, guy. It's not like he doesn't have history.
Someone asked the question. I offered a possible answer. In the end who really gives a s**t about Pittsrd's contract info being leaked? Far more concerning is when team selection info is leaked by Kane, info his brother is 100% privy to.

Last edited:
What do you reckon Ollie is saying to Jasper?

Why do journos keep saying I want to go home to Melbourne when I'm from Echuca?

Beats me, I'm from Torquay.

giphy.gif

Love Jasper. great news that he is staying. Keep the hair and the mo ... can some please upload Jacko's song "I'm an individual" and dedicate it to Ports greatest ex hyphenated player of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is my own damn business. You have posted on a public forum so it is everyone's business. You, however, perhaps do not have the necessary awareness to realise that.
I have met these lads, in person. Have you? I guess not, otherwise you wouldn't be throwing out their names and reputation in the rotten style you have.
The players read these threads. Does that matter to you?
Think before posting. Think about who your post affects. These are Port Adelaide people you are casually throwing under the steamroller just because it's so easy.
Glad to hear you are a member. At least you have contributed a dollar or two to the Club if nothing else.
I don't post on here very often. I tend sit back, read, have a laugh and like the occasional post here and here...

But I gotta ask you mate
Who ******* died and left you king?
And where the * did you get you high horse from?

So you've met a couple of players and they're nice blokes. Better not talk about them.
But you royal highness, what about the player's you haven't met. Can we talk about those without offending thee?

And before you ask...
I've been a member of this club since I've been 16 - a little over 35 years and I go to every game..

How about you?

I've haven't read such a self-indulgent post in a long time...

im a little surprised he stayed. turned down money and home town.
but i do like the sounds of it from the clubs side of it. wouldnt over pay to keep him, which is the right decision. same with jacko. both could be expandable. but would keep them, at the right price. and it sounds like thats what we have done.
very happy with the way the club has handled these negotiations

cant believe some people/
yes these guys are just guys. ive met many outside of the club, bars etc and always seem like decent blokes and happy for a chat etc.
but at the end of the day its a business. they get paid excellent money and we pay money to the club that goes to them.
just because someone is a great guy doesnt mean the club should shell out over half a mill a year to them.
its just the way it goes these days. $$$ and free agency has made it more of a business than ever. people will just have to get used to moving players on more frequently and more aggressively then ever. its nothing to do with the character of the person

TIL in this thread:
  • All on this board to please provide membership details and status to LR as soon as possible for accreditation.
  • Only insult players with specifics if those specifics can be proved via evidence or if you feel like it at the time.
  • All of our players are human and should be treated as such, besides Lobbe who has no soul as he sold it to Milhouse Van Houten.
  • No discussion about specific players should be made on this board, and the only threads posted should be the daily 'everything and everyone is doing great, or at least doing their best!' thread.

TIL in this thread:
  • All on this board to please provide membership details and status to LR as soon as possible for accreditation.
  • Only insult players with specifics if those specifics can be proved via evidence or if you feel like it at the time.
  • All of our players are human and should be treated as such, besides Lobbe who has no soul as he sold it to Milhouse Van Houten.
  • No discussion about specific players should be made on this board, and the only threads posted should be the daily 'everything and everyone is doing great, or at least doing their best!' thread.
And if he's a nick bloke give him a 5 year deal.

Just on the Chad/Kane Cornes thing - I can only assume the club is all ok with is, and is probably actually controlling the feed rather than restricting it.

Kane has literally had the last half-dozen 'leaks' from the club, and if the Football Department wasn't happy with it - it's not like they would need to do a lot of thinking to work out where the leak is from.

At a guess, they see Kane as a good "Port Adelaide person" in the media, and would rather have that flourish and help the club rather than do the opposite - we seemed to do similar with Warren at the start too. I'm all for it really, as long as the leaks don't start to negatively impact the club and our on-field/off-field success. No matter if you loved or hated Kane on the football field - he's been doing a really great job in the local and national media so far.

Would Chadbro have the downlow on Jasper's contract though?

Reads like Kane has an official source at the club. Too much detail for it to be scuttlebutt.

Totally. It's giving the fans a little lift too and some positive vibes in stark contrast to our neighbours, who are in the midst of a mass exodus.

I for one welcome this new media landscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back