Pizza delivery drivers

Remove this Banner Ad

The average pizza driver wage according to payscale.com is around $17 an hour. You wouldn't be doing many hours. I'm guessing a lot of people do it to top up their student allowance.

let's not forget the prestige and the women that come with it

let's not forget the prestige and the women that come with it
hqdefault.jpg

Dougie got babes

Haha ^
You also have to use your own car and pay for the fuel! I was going to do it when I was briefly at uni. I told Pizza Hut to GAGF

hopefully the plot of that one is that young woman goes out and buys a new pair of jeans for Gary Ablett Jr.

actually. he looks more like nate jones.

Last edited:
Takes me back, did it when i was 17 18. Got paid 3.55 per delivery lol no hourly fee no petrol money. Was a joke. Did get paid in a few cones from hungry customers out wanneroo way which was a nice bonus

Doing this atm. Domino's delivery using your own car, you get $17 an hour and about $2.50 per delivery. It's good as a second job for nights and weekends if you have a fuel efficient car, I probably make $1.50 profit per delivery after fuel costs and a bit of money towards car wear and tear. When you aren't driving around you just do some dishes but you usually just chat to the other drivers and take it easy. Earning an extra $500 a week outside your day job for barely any effort is pretty good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back